Thursday, August 27, 2009

tagged} my autobiography ;)

*Stolen from Facebook ; from He Fa. (:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, "My Autobiography". And use your own answers, not anyone else's.-----

1. Where did you take your profile pic? (It's supposed to be on Facebook)

In my room (:

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

T-shirt and short pants.

3. What is your current problem?

Err.. Tuition work? :S

4. What makes you happy most?

Friends, Big Bang, onlining, shopping, getting the things I want :D

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

Clazziquai - Love Mode (feat. Tablo) ;; it's on YT. Waiting for it to load (:

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Jae Joong and or T.O.P (:

7. Name someone/persons with the same birthday as you:

Want the list? LOL.

1979 – Tom Chaplin, English singer (Keane)
1979 –
Andy Ross, American guitarist (OK Go)
1980 – Ben Byrne, English Drummer Starsailor
1980 –
Charli Delaney, Australian singer Hi-5
1980 –
Stephen Milne, Australian rules footballer
1981 – Michael Beauchamp, Australian footballer
1981 –
Timothy Jordan II, American musician (The All American Rejects, Jonezetta) (d. 2005)
1982 – Nicolas Armindo, French race car driver
1982 –
Kat Von D, Mexican-born tattoo artist
1982 –
Leonidas Kabantais, Greek footballer
1982 –
Craig Stansberry, American baseball player
1983 – Mark Worrell, American baseball player.
1984 – Dave Moffatt, Canadian musician
1984 – Ross Taylor, New Zealand Cricketer
1984 – Sasha Vujacic, Slovenian basketball player
1985 – Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and pop singer
1986 – Princess Tsuguko, Japanese princess
1988 – Armanti Edwards, American college football player
1990 – Ben Tozer, English footballer
1990 –
Kristinia DeBarge, American R&B singer
1991 – Devon Werkheiser, American actor
1992 – Charlie Ray, American actress

Not like I know any of them :/

l8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

Classroom only. Hahaha. For Moral studies, we have to like, sing our country's "Merdeka" song. :/ Me and a group of friends, hahaha. "Tanggal 31".

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

LOL yes. Amber Chia? LOL. And at some pictures, "Minzy" from 2NE1 (LOL DIXXON.) And some I feel that I smile like Onew. :/

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?

I try not to. LOL. Seems that I totally outgrowned it. That's why I didn't agree to watch G-Force with you, Wei. ): (But I don't mean that G-Force is a kiddy movie k. O:)

11. Do you speak any other languages than English?

Bahasa Melayu, Chinese (average), Korean (a little :D)

12. Has anyone you've been really close passed away?

Yessssssss. ):

13. Do you ever watch MTV?

Rarely. There's nothing appealing for me there, other than Asian stuff, like Big Bang documentary (the Korean group, NOT the galaxy Big Bang or whatever -_-)

14. What's something that really annoys you?

Some people's attitude. :/

--------------------------

Chapter 1

1. Middle name: Jo. LOL. I don't have those spunky made up names, so yeah.

2. Nickname(s): Lyn, Lynnie, Jo Jo

3. Current location: Home. It's 11.32PM now, I can't be out now anyway.

4. Eye color: Black

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Yes, very well. I'm thankful. (:

2. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: Married.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice Cream: Chocolateeee

2. Season: Cooling, not-too-cold, brownish (that reminds me of Chocolates) Autumn

3. Shampoo/conditioner: LOL. IDK about this one.

4. Favorite Thing: TOPpy, laptop, handphone, and the necklace given to me by my sis (:

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Dance in the shower? : LOL, sometimes, yes. I was unsure about the dance of Genie (Tell me Your Wish) by Girls Generation , so I tried to dance to see whether I could remember it or not. LOL.

2. Do you write on your hand? : Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry. Or probably I'm bored, then I'll doodle. I don't really believe in "writing on your hand makes you blablabla". I'm not even sure about what "bad luck" it suppose to bring. :/

3. Call people back? : Yes. If they miss-called me.

4. Believe in God? : Yes.

5. Any bad habits? : Fidgeting with my lips. :/

6. Any mental health issues? : I don't think so - yet.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You..

1. Sprained stuff: No, I don't think so - yet.

2. Had physical therapy?: Not - yet.

3. Gotten stitches? : Not - yet.

4. Taken painkillers: Not - yet.

5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: Yep. (:

6. Thrown up at the dentist: Nope.

7. Sworn in front of your parents? : Nope. I don't & must never ):

8. Had detention? : Nope.

*LOL this questions are sensitive, don't flaunt that you don't have it or not .. *touch wood* D:

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last

1. Three people who texted you: My Phys tuition teacher, Eric and Wei.

2. Person you called: My mum :D

3. Person you hugged: Dad. (:

4. Person you tackled?: LOL. I don't tackle people. (: Unless it's the, love tackle kind of tackle? LOL. Then please, I'm not that despo. O:

5. Person you talked to on MSN?: Dixxon. Rawr.

6. Thing you touched? : Phone.

7. Thing you ate? : Dragonfruit. O:

8. Thing you drank: H2O

9. Thing you said: Replying "Yeah. Ahahaha!" to what my sis said about "쌉쌉모고~" at some pictures she's browsing through FB. LOL.

10. Friend you saw: At school? Winnie :D ;; Outside? Wei & Wen. (:

* *

*Steal it if you want. :D

But I'm tagging these people : Eun , Dixxon, Freyyie, Carmen, Joanna.

No comments: