Monday, January 21, 2013

Saving the World with Swedish House Mafia.

I know I'm supposed to update with my second part of Taiwan, but I pretty much get sidetracked easily because of all the good things going on, like....

SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA'S ONE LAST TOUR IN KUALA LUMPUR! 


From left: Sebastian Ingrosso, Axwell, Steve Angello 


I can't believe that the group is disbanding and this is literally their ONE LAST TOUR! ((At this point, I assume you guys went to Google to search up about them. Not gonna include fancy introductions this time!))

So anyway, I won't write a detailed entry bout this event but here's the gist :

Got the tickets as an unofficial Christmas gift from daddy!


Was stoked - first time raving in a concert, and it's SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA. Can't contain my excitement, for sure!

The D-day - 18 January 2013 - Friday.

It was my sister and I's first rave together 

Absolut Greyhound - Absolut Vodka, with a dash of SHM.

My favourite vodka ad! (And my favourite vodka, for now :P)

SHM's Greyhound , check the song out! Song starts at 0:58
sorry for the small sized video! 
please enter fullscreen or watch via YouTube.



Set times are:
DJ NIKKI – 6:30PM
MR FLUFF – 7:30PM
DJ ECLIPSE – 8:45PM
SHM – 10:00PM


But SHM came out at 9.30PM!

It was raining.
The crowd was wild.
We all got wet.
But we still raved.
We jumped, fist pumped to the beat.
Sang along together.

And it was EPIC.

 (picture not mine, belongs to original owner!)


 Best shot I got of the three of them.


When they were playing "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" by Coldplay (SHM Remix), they waved our Malaysian Flag (Jalur Gemilang). 

(From SHM's Official Instagram)

(Picture credits to my friend, Wee Li.)

Suddenly felt so patriotic, hahaha.

Oh, and before I left, I bought their merchandise (which is almost the last one left)

Because I just love them and this song too much.


Nothing much to write besides EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC all the way, so I'll leave some good pictures here :

 "YOU CAME
YOU RAVED
WE LOVED IT."
- SHM (their tagline for their One Last Tour)

(Pic credit: tumblr) 

One of the craziest nights ever, can and will never forget it.

If you feel like you're missing out, watch this - pretty much someone recorded almost the whole show - but in short clips. Watching it back reminds me of that crazy night!

Epic words from SHM "We thought Singapore was good.. but Malaysia whooped some serious ass!"


ENJOY!

Will end this post with Swedish House Mafia's all time hit -


DON'T YOU WORRY CHILD (Live)



#onelasttourKL

--

No comments: