Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Did the Lights Go On Again?

Yes it did :D !

For my the B2ST boys ★

This is an old update (I got this on November), I didn't have time to do it because of my SPM exams, so here it is :)


.. So that super duper awesomesomeone bought this for us from Korea :)



★ Lights Go On Again ★
(pic cr: Eun, sis)

" I was having trouble in the long and dark
In the one place where a streak of light shines
In order to reach that place
Now my time is here.

Taking an easy breath
I will stand proud in front of you all
No matter how difficult it gets as I fall from being tired
The light that shines on me again

Even though I want to give up and run away
It shines towards me even brighter
If the lights go on again and shines over me again
I will raise myself again..

Lights go on again. "

-

Seeing the lyrics really made sense, it's touching. It's really B2ST's point of view towards the fans. Gah, if only I understood the meaning when I heard this song. 


Thank you awesomesomeone for this awesomely awesome CD 


No comments: