Thursday, August 27, 2009

tagged} my autobiography ;)

*Stolen from Facebook ; from He Fa. (:

Rules: Once you've been tagged, Fill this out IN YOUR OWN WORDS and repost as, "My Autobiography". And use your own answers, not anyone else's.-----

1. Where did you take your profile pic? (It's supposed to be on Facebook)

In my room (:

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?

T-shirt and short pants.

3. What is your current problem?

Err.. Tuition work? :S

4. What makes you happy most?

Friends, Big Bang, onlining, shopping, getting the things I want :D

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

Clazziquai - Love Mode (feat. Tablo) ;; it's on YT. Waiting for it to load (:

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Jae Joong and or T.O.P (:

7. Name someone/persons with the same birthday as you:

Want the list? LOL.

1979Tom Chaplin, English singer (Keane)
1979 –
Andy Ross, American guitarist (OK Go)
1980Ben Byrne, English Drummer Starsailor
1980 –
Charli Delaney, Australian singer Hi-5
1980 –
Stephen Milne, Australian rules footballer
1981Michael Beauchamp, Australian footballer
1981 –
Timothy Jordan II, American musician (The All American Rejects, Jonezetta) (d. 2005)
1982Nicolas Armindo, French race car driver
1982 –
Kat Von D, Mexican-born tattoo artist
1982 –
Leonidas Kabantais, Greek footballer
1982 –
Craig Stansberry, American baseball player
1983Mark Worrell, American baseball player.
1984Dave Moffatt, Canadian musician
1984Ross Taylor, New Zealand Cricketer
1984Sasha Vujacic, Slovenian basketball player
1985Ewa Sonnet, Polish model and pop singer
1986Princess Tsuguko, Japanese princess
1988Armanti Edwards, American college football player
1990Ben Tozer, English footballer
1990 –
Kristinia DeBarge, American R&B singer
1991Devon Werkheiser, American actor
1992Charlie Ray, American actress

Not like I know any of them :/

l8. Ever sang in front of a large audience?

Classroom only. Hahaha. For Moral studies, we have to like, sing our country's "Merdeka" song. :/ Me and a group of friends, hahaha. "Tanggal 31".

9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?

LOL yes. Amber Chia? LOL. And at some pictures, "Minzy" from 2NE1 (LOL DIXXON.) And some I feel that I smile like Onew. :/

10. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?

I try not to. LOL. Seems that I totally outgrowned it. That's why I didn't agree to watch G-Force with you, Wei. ): (But I don't mean that G-Force is a kiddy movie k. O:)

11. Do you speak any other languages than English?

Bahasa Melayu, Chinese (average), Korean (a little :D)

12. Has anyone you've been really close passed away?

Yessssssss. ):

13. Do you ever watch MTV?

Rarely. There's nothing appealing for me there, other than Asian stuff, like Big Bang documentary (the Korean group, NOT the galaxy Big Bang or whatever -_-)

14. What's something that really annoys you?

Some people's attitude. :/

--------------------------

Chapter 1

1. Middle name: Jo. LOL. I don't have those spunky made up names, so yeah.

2. Nickname(s): Lyn, Lynnie, Jo Jo

3. Current location: Home. It's 11.32PM now, I can't be out now anyway.

4. Eye color: Black

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

1. Do you get along with your parent(s): Yes, very well. I'm thankful. (:

2. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?: Married.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: Favorites

1. Ice Cream: Chocolateeee

2. Season: Cooling, not-too-cold, brownish (that reminds me of Chocolates) Autumn

3. Shampoo/conditioner: LOL. IDK about this one.

4. Favorite Thing: TOPpy, laptop, handphone, and the necklace given to me by my sis (:

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Do You..

1. Dance in the shower? : LOL, sometimes, yes. I was unsure about the dance of Genie (Tell me Your Wish) by Girls Generation , so I tried to dance to see whether I could remember it or not. LOL.

2. Do you write on your hand? : Sometimes, when I'm in a hurry. Or probably I'm bored, then I'll doodle. I don't really believe in "writing on your hand makes you blablabla". I'm not even sure about what "bad luck" it suppose to bring. :/

3. Call people back? : Yes. If they miss-called me.

4. Believe in God? : Yes.

5. Any bad habits? : Fidgeting with my lips. :/

6. Any mental health issues? : I don't think so - yet.

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Have You..

1. Sprained stuff: No, I don't think so - yet.

2. Had physical therapy?: Not - yet.

3. Gotten stitches? : Not - yet.

4. Taken painkillers: Not - yet.

5. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: Yep. (:

6. Thrown up at the dentist: Nope.

7. Sworn in front of your parents? : Nope. I don't & must never ):

8. Had detention? : Nope.

*LOL this questions are sensitive, don't flaunt that you don't have it or not .. *touch wood* D:

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last

1. Three people who texted you: My Phys tuition teacher, Eric and Wei.

2. Person you called: My mum :D

3. Person you hugged: Dad. (:

4. Person you tackled?: LOL. I don't tackle people. (: Unless it's the, love tackle kind of tackle? LOL. Then please, I'm not that despo. O:

5. Person you talked to on MSN?: Dixxon. Rawr.

6. Thing you touched? : Phone.

7. Thing you ate? : Dragonfruit. O:

8. Thing you drank: H2O

9. Thing you said: Replying "Yeah. Ahahaha!" to what my sis said about "쌉쌉모고~" at some pictures she's browsing through FB. LOL.

10. Friend you saw: At school? Winnie :D ;; Outside? Wei & Wen. (:

* *

*Steal it if you want. :D

But I'm tagging these people : Eun , Dixxon, Freyyie, Carmen, Joanna.

No comments: