Sunday, September 6, 2009

rambles} changed the layout + shogun.

Sorry for the constant changing. ._. I don't like the navigations for my old skin, so I decided one face would be enough. No need clicking. (: And I'm terribly sorry to T.O.P, who now doesn't have the chance to have his face in my blog ):

So yeah, nothing much for now. Tomorrow's a holiday for us, so yeah (:

We went to Shogun last night for dinner with my cousins. Gosh, the food there is .. not so satisfying. Not so delicious. It's like quantity took over the quality. Yes, there's a wide range of food and stuff, but it doesn't taste that good. I took picsssss, but I'll upload it later (It's in my sister's PC right now. D:)


I didn't know that there's such thing as "instant mashed potato". Made by Maggi. :S Doesn't taste good though. Yes, we're curious freaks with itchy fingers who went to play with the machine. :D

And to top it off, one of us curious freaks went to mix every single flavor of drinks available in a cup and drank it. Oh, of course, the results weren't pretty.

--

Holy, SS501 came to KL last Thursday. They went to One World Hotel, Damansara for a short fansigning event.

I didn't get to go coz my place is like 30 minutes away. -_-; And it's weekday. How am I supposed to go there if my parents are like working. O:

So I brushed off the idea of going (although my friends are like crying over the fact that they can't go) and resume my normal life. At the end of the day, I read fan encounters that said "the line is so freaking loooong, I didn't get their signatures! So sad, I want a refund!". When I saw that, I was cheered up. LOL. Seriously. I thought "Hey, I didn't regret after all!".

The next day, I met up with my friend during recess. She was like:

"Lyn, I have a secret to tell you later."
"Umm, okay."

So when I met her again,

"YOU KNOW WHAT. KIM HYUN JOONG PROPOSED TO ME!"

"Aww, that? Haha, nice. T.O.P proposed to me too you know."

"NO! I MEAN I MET HIM AND SHOOKED HIS HAND! GAHHH!"

I knew that she was talking about that fanmeet.

Then the whole day she was spazzing about how Hyun Joong looked at her, how he smiled at her, how he shaked her hand, and every single detail.

AFTER that, I felt that I should remember to "touch wood". ._. I went home feeling rather sad, and filled with regret.

Some SS501 experience for me, huh? I swear that if I have a car by next year, KPOP STAR HUNTING is MISSION POSSIBLE for me. Now I just need to find a cult. (;

*//; Look at how Hyung Joon looked when they mentioned about durians during the press con.

the face made of epic-win :D

--

A thing to share.

The G.I. Joe fandom-ness still hasn't fade in me - yet. Iono, I still fangirl over their stuff, especially about anything to do with Storm Shadow. I just bought their movie tie-in prequel off the shelves of the bookstore today.

Look at what I passed? :D

Yes I'm in love with Brian. You wouldn't know who's he. HAHA.

--

Music playing - (on my sister's PC) ; FT Island - I Hope

No comments: