Wednesday, January 13, 2010

rambles; random pictures.







Although there's nothing much to update about.

My life revolves more around school these days.

----

Japanese biscuits I bought as a souvenir. 

My sister and I ate 85% of it. Nom nom nom.

 




jealousy


Took this when I was eating it. I didn't move them at all. I took it out, and the biscuits showed me this. LOL.

----

You want to see how Elmo sleeps?

..............

.........


......

.



Problem is. He can't. He's suffering from insomnia.



taken at Christmas trip, at my hometown

----
 
Japanese chewing gum. Yes, the looks may deceive you.

Because it taste just like medicine


Say "no" to cherry flavor, for me, that is.

----

 
Taken with the lousy camera phone. No, I'm not stalking the guy, I'm staring at the MAN on the banner.

I spotted Lee Byung Hun in Malaysia. At Ikano Power Center, Mutiara Damansara, to be precise. I didn't know this shop existed in Malaysia.

-----




 And I'll end it with a sexy Byunghun (;
he's mine. rawr. 

* * *

Dinner time. Study time. Homework time. Sleep time. Bye.




No comments: