Thursday, August 12, 2010

and by the time you know it, it ended. :(

I read through my last post and I was like "OH DAMN." LOL. My awesome week has ended, but it ended in a really fashionable way. But but but, sure la, I'm sad like to the power of 1000. :(

On last Friday,  we had Talentime in school as the main event. So no classes were conducted for the whole day. :) By 1.30pm, my sis and I shot off from school by my dad's car straight to my hometown. 2 1/2 hours drive!

Okay, had an awesome time there. Will not write the full thing here because of LACK OF TIME! -_-;

Then on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, my Japanese student came down :) ! Arisaaaaa !

Had a BLAST taking her downtown KL, bringing her sightseeing and going to places where even I HAVE NEVER been before. LOL, so fail please.

So I liked Anpanman ever since. LOL. I'm being hella random right now because of lack of time laksjdlaksdjasd. :(

Most of my pictures are up on Facebook! :) Just see my album there! (the album is only accessible to my close friends, :D)

Will update more later. I HAVE TO STUDY! && a world to conquer! 

CHIAO! :)

No comments: