Friday, July 30, 2010

the AWESOME week starts now! :)

This whole week was really hectic;

Canteen Day (Tuesday) held at my school, which I helped out to serve Indomee to the little Primary kids, but LOL, it was failed ): Too many of them, RAWR. And all of them were stampeding all over, but nevertheless, we had much much fun :) Not to mention completing our Art folio too, -.-;

Then on Wednesday, I had to stay in the Art room for the whole day to finish my Printmaking project. It took A LOT of time rolling paint all over my lino pad and rubbing the art block with a spoon, omgah. -.-! Really hard work. But staying in the room paid off, since my test prints were alright, and I was done :D

THEN today, Thursday, was when the examiner will come to inspect our projects (the Art folio). My teacher is a really last minute man, so he made us all panicked and nearly went insane. He said the examiner would come at 10am, so 8.15am, when our school starts, we ran like mad to the Exam Unit and finished our folios. If you enter that room at that time, I tell you, you can pee in your pants. -__-! The tension there is REALLY great, the whole room is radiating with it. Then the examiner came at 10.30am, (this is Malaysian attitude benefit LOL, cos we Malaysians are always late -.-!) and LOL, we weren't all that done yet, but of course, we erased all our evidence that we were actually had a war in there. And most of us have not complete our folios 100%, that's why I'm feeling so ARRRRGHH right now ):

ANYWAY, tomorrow is talentime for our school. :) No studies throughout the whole day, and my friend who is an ex-student is coming too :D  And I'll be off to my hometown after school at 1 :)

THEN THE WHOLE AWESOME WEEK STARTS :DDDDD !!

I've been waiting for this for so long :))

Goodnight! :)

No comments: