Monday, September 13, 2010

, it's been a very long time. ★

, am now on the beginning of the 2nd week of holidays !

, and trials are like so soon, :( , the week after this  (!!!)

, I'm going mad ! I only studied Add Maths and Chemistry, other than thatt...meh ! , a little of this and that. :(

, well I'm doing some Bio questions now, heh. Going off to sleep soon though.

But before I go ,

just wanna update about some stuff today.






today - 13 sept 2010 ; 


- Went to Sunway and went to the Maxis center to inquire about my HTC Desire package,   but suckish that they said if I wanna register, I have to be 18 first. That means the coming March ! Shitt, I thought I could have it before the HK trip :((( , suckzo !  Anyway, at least my dad promised me, that'd be my birthday present :)) , Immediately on 9th of March I'll go to the , ( just checked, 12th of March lol, 9th of March isn't a weekend) , on 12th of March I'll immediately go to the Maxis Center and register LOL. Well, at least I'm 18 for 4 days already. :))

- Then we went to see my sister's future, (I hope) DSLR , ♥ , and played with it in the shop lol ! I hope she can get it, esp before our HK trip, imagine all the awesome pictures she & I can take. fuuuuuuuh !! ♥♥♥

- Went to Getha, the scientific bed shop (lol my dad ♥) and was bored so I asked my mummeh to call my aunt. I talked to her and found out that she just finished ZE:A 's media review. LOL. She has to work on a Sunday just for the boys. Aiyoh, pity her. :(( But what to do right. Hahaha. So she said maybe she can help us with some stuff lah, but she can't get autographs. Stupid ZE:A's company. lol


, that's all for the daebak stuff today,

then, 

- Some annoying friends of mine, sometimes I feel that they really need to grow up. I can't stand the immatureness in them. Damn la -_-; Sometimes I wish I didn't try to get myself into this whole circle. But I already did, -.-

anyhoooooo, 

I'm madly in ♥ with my TOPpy again, :) , he keeps on looking at me and I keep hugging him like mad LOL. Yes, of course I'm in love with the real T.O.P too lah, duh !

& of course, Doo Joon too ♥♥, but I rarely update about him already. but of course, who doesn't love the guy that I bunny-eared? Huh? Huh? :PP ,

- oh, and I bought a GD black wristband, oh dayum it looks so awesome, ♥ , didn't regret lol. I'm like wearing it everydayyyyy ! :))  , will upload pictures next time when I'm free I guess.


okay. have to off  now ! gotta hit the sack.

byee.




No comments: