Saturday, January 1, 2011

MIA for 72 days.

Last August, they released the list.

.. the list that the computer generated. It's random.

.. and I found my name there. :/


Last December, they released the camp + batch placing.

.. I found out that I'm placed in Perak (a town 3 hours drive from my house)

.. I found out that I'm the 1st batch (who is leaving on January 2011)


So TOMORROW, is the day.

.. TO NATIONAL SERVICE.

I'm going to miss my family, online friends. Yeah. Actually if it wasn't for this camp, I'd be rotting at home too.

So might as well go for something productive, right?

Anyway, I'll be back on the 13th of March 2011. It's only 72 days. Don't worry, I think I can last. :)

*does the terminator pose*, "I'LL BE BAAAAAAAAACK" - 2PM.


Well, I'll see you guys later. No FACEBOOK, No Twitter in camp. Unless I got my phone, my lousy old phone.

OH on the bright side......

72 days till I get my new HTC phone! :D

AWESOME.

Okay guys, bye :)

No comments: