Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Question thingy :D

I'm bored, so I'm doing this question thingy :D ,

stolen from some blog, TROLOLOL.


1. Where is your cell phone? 
On the table beside me.

2. Where is your significant other? 
Somewhere out there, :D

3. Your hair color? 
Black.

4. Your favorite drink?
Ice Lemon Tea & Milkis.

6. Your favorite thing?
My HTC phone, iPod Touch, Laptop, and my plushies (and ze boys ;D)

7. Your dream last night?
Not last night but the most memorable dream I got a few days ago; Park Jungmin from SS501 is my friend. HAHA!

8. Your dream/goal?
To be someone successful, get good grades in college, meet someone nice, financially stable in the future and have a blissful family.




9. The room you're in.
In my house; some kind of space that links my room, my parents room and the attic all together. ;O , idk how dyou call this.


10. Your hobby?
 Listening to K-POP music, onlining, drawing, shopping, a little bit of photography, :D

11. Your fear?
Losing my loved-ones, slimy wormy stuff and getting sick :(

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? 
I'll be 24 by then; Graduate university, I'll start to work, build a family.. :D

13. Where were you last night? 
At home, watching the royal wedding. :P

14. What you're not?
I'm not perfect. :)

15. One of your wish-list items?
This reminds me of my K-POP wishlist. LOL. Well umm, a new laptop I guess. :)

16. Where you grew up?
MY.

17. The last thing you did? 
Did the laundry LOL.

18. What are you wearing?
Pink t-shirt with short pants.

19. Your TV?
 Dyou like, want me to go downstairs to find out? I think it's a Samsung 21 inch LCD TV.

20. Your pet? 
Used to own a shihtzu :(

21. Your computer? 
I'm using my laptop at the moment. Just a lousy Acer Aspire, :( , it's dying already though.

22. Your mood? 
Neutral. Kinda tired and my tummy ain't feeling so good :( Oh and I'm also frustrated that I don't know how to use a can opener. :(

23. Missing someone? 
Yes, :( , well, a little.

24. Your car?
I don't own one yet since I've no license yet. :B , well in another one month's time it would be a Myvi which I'll be using for one year ONLY and it'll be passed to my sister and I'll be going to the overseas to further my studies (: , and goodbye Myvi! (:
.. so you can say it's a temporary car. LOL.

25. Something you're not wearing? 
LOL PERV QUESTION. But I'm not wearing my retainers if you may ask.

26. Favorite store? 
For clothes it'd be ROMP, Cotton On, 2PM, UNIQLO and everything funky. :B ,
The rest would be MPH Bookstore LOL, Rock Corner CD Shop, Tutti Frutti, Kinokuniya, etc. etc. :D

27. Your summer?
There's no such thing as summer for moi.

28. Love someone? 
Ofc. (:

29. Your favorite color? 
Blue, baby blue, pink, cotton candy pink, light green, purple, and pastel colors!

30. When is the last time you laughed?
LAST NIGHT. HAHAHAHA! I was webcamming with my friend on Skype, (:

No comments: