Sunday, September 23, 2012

I just felt like filling something up..

It's 2:30AM here at the Down Under, and I just don't feel like sleeping yet.

Got this random question thingy from tumblr:


  • 1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say...
  • "I love you too, daddy!" - Yes, the last person I kissed was my dad when he came to visit me, :'D
  • 2: Did you get to sleep in today?
  • Yep, sure did. Till 12pm to be precise! I'm a heavy sleeper, but I'm sensitive to the surroundings.
  • 3: You never know what you got until you lose it?
  • Very true. Don't take things for granted, guys. Especially the people around you. 
  • 4: Do you have siblings?
  • One adorable, awesome and silly younger sister. xx
  • 5: How many kids do you want?
  • 2 should be fine! 
  • 6: Who was the last person you held hands with?
  • My daddy x
  • 7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss?
  • LOL no, I'm not that short.
  • 8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care?
  • OF COURSE. :(
  • 9: Last person to talk on the phone?
  • My friend, to ask her for directions to get back. LOL! 
  • 10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
  • Err, I have no idea?

  • 11: When’s your birthday?
  • March! :D
  • 12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
  • Since I was a child, :')
  • 13: What kind of phone do you have?
  • A HTC Desire HD smartphone. It's getting slow but I still love it.
  • 14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
  • Shorts!
  • 15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago?
  • I can safely say so. :)
  • 16: What were you doing at 4 am?
  • Last night? I was just preparing to go to sleep then. :P
  • 17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech?
  • Write a paper I guess? I've never tried giving a speech before though. Won't do it unless I'm really, really, really, forced to. :P
  • 18: Are you lying to yourself about something?
  • No, not really?
  • 19: Last night you felt…?
  • So-so. I'm glad there's Skype though x
  • 20: What’s something you cannot wait for?
  • To get through every week with different memories? :) Looking forward to social events though!
  • 21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different?
  • Nope, never.
  • 22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
  • 4am - 12pm, you do the math :)
  • 23: Are you a morning or night person?
  • Not so sure..... I guess both?
  • 24: What did you get your last bruise from?
  • I have too many bruises!
  • 25: Do you reply to all of your texts?
  • Totally depends, I usually try to! Sometimes I just forget. Ehehehe.
  • 26: Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do?
  • Answer it?
  • 28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with?
  • Nope, not at the moment.
  • 29: How many months until your birthday?
  • 6 more months! :)
  • 30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
  • BREAD!!!!!!!!
  • 31: Did you like this past summer?
  • Never experienced summer because my home country is always summer, ;)
  • 32: What were you doing before you got on the computer?
  • .. On the TV and attempting some Chemistry exercises. :(
  • 34: What is the last thing you said out loud?
  • "MUAAACKS." - on Skype with le bby ;)
  • 35: Your mood summed into one word?
  • MEH.
  • 36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey?
  • Chatting with a friend! 
  • 37: What are your initials?
  • J.L.!
  • 38: Are you a happy person?
  • According to my friends (and myself), yes! But I do have shitty moods too, of course.
  • 39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago?
  • Hahahahahaha, no.
  • 40: Where do you want to live when your older?
  • Either in Aussie, or in the States? :D
  • 41: Have you had your birthday this year?
  • Yep, had a hell of a time with my friends xx
  • 42: What did you do yesterday?
  • Went to Uni and had classes as usual. Friday routines with le buddy.
  • 43: What will you be doing tomorrow?
  • My plans were cancelled and I'm devvo :( Maybe rot at home again or head out to somewhere near for my grocery shopping.
  • 44: How late did you stay up last night?
  • Till 4am, woohoo.
  • 45: Is there anyone you would do anything for?
  • Noooooope. Well, not yet. Rofl.
  • 46: Is it hard to make you laugh?
  • HAH. Hard? Impossible! :p
  • 49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012?
  • What is this I don't even ---
  • 51: Have you ever dyed your hair?
  • Twice!
  • 52: Would ever take back someone that cheated?
  • Totally depends on the scenario.
  • 53: Was New Year’s Eve enjoyable?
  • Let's see, I don't remember doing much on that day.
  • 54: Bet you’re missing someone right now?
  • Nah.
  • 55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo?
  • They'll go like 'ewwwwwwwwww I told u not to.'
  • 56: Sleep on your back or stomach?
  • BACK! I've never liked sleeping on my stomach. 
  • 57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be ?
  • CANADA? Toronto to be exact. It's closest to New York! :))
  • 58: What would you change about your life right now?
  • My studying abilities, and the course that I'm in right now. :(
  • 59: Has anything upset you in the past week?
  • Yes, :'(
  • 60: Are you on the phone?
  • Yeah if I'm on the phone I'll be able to do this, right? 
  • 61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back?
  • FORWARD. I do not like to look back. Keep moving forward and improve yourself while you're at it.
  • 62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car?
  • The cash, please! I could do so many things with it!
  • 63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
  • Nope, I wish I wouldn't have to.
  • 64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone?
  • Yes, :/
  • 65: Have you ever copied someone elses homework?
  • Ehehehehe who hasn't?
  • 66: Are you the type of person who likes to be out or at home?
  • I would prefer to be out, though I don't mind staying at home. I prefer a balance actually. A day out and a day home. 
  • 67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up?
  • Sometimes!
  • 68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone?
  • Nope. Sleep has quite a high priority to me, actually.
  • 69: Could you use some sleep right now?
  • Ohhhhh yes. It's 3.15AM lololol.
  • 70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18?
  • ........... this question is bad, and the creator should feel bad.
  • 71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you?
  • Yes it does.
  • 72: What’s your favorite color?
  • Blue, turqoise, green, hot pink, white. Simplicity themed/pastel colors!
  • 74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand?
  • HAHAHA, happens to me but not that often.
  • 75: Do you get annoyed easily?
  • By people's illogical/heartless comments -- YES. Very. 
  • 76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you?
  • Again, who doesn't?!

I guess there's still more but I'm starting to get a little tired. Yay, good sign. 

Off to bed I go, whoop!

No comments: