Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas, mates!

It has already been a year! Time keeps flying faster and faster - or is it just me?

I remember it was only last year that I spent my Christmas Eve at Shanghai - trying to pass time in a dull hotel hoping that there's some life to this jolly event. But to our disappointment ..... Anyway! If you want to read on about my Shanghai adventure - click this!

So I have been heaps busy for the past few weeks! I couldn't even finish my blog post about my recent holiday yet!

Anyway - upcoming posts are the Taiwan trip and about my first University semester in Sydney! It's going to be long and detailed like my previous posts so be ready for a long post!


It's already 1:08AM on the 26th of December but I hope I'm not too late to write this post.. so here it is!


Merry Christmas 2012!

Have a blessed Christmas with your loved ones and stay healthy always!


What did I do for Christmas? 
I celebrated it with my family and relatives in another city away from home! I don't think I'll be writing a post on that :P


Aaaaaaaand I'll close with my favourite superheroes and what they think about Santa Claus:




Sorry for the wordy and no picture post! It's late and I don't have my camera with me :(


No comments: