Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brunch-ing at Upstairs Café

Hey! I know I've been posting a lot of photography/pictures lately. Just trying a new technique I learnt on Photoshop - hope it looks good!

Went to Upstairs Café, Subang Jaya with my girls, Emily and Gowri, yesterday. First time trying this type of café that serves Western brekky and meals in Malaysia! Stoked! 

I won't be writing reviews about food since reviewing isn't my forte - but if you're interested, do check out my friend Emily's new food blog to read the review bout this place! 







 Shepherd's pie. 

 "Big Breakfast" 

"Bacon and Mushroom Risotto"






My girls and I :) 



Short post to just share pictures! And again, if this post watered your mouth - head over to Emily's food blog for more details about the place! 

--

No comments: