Saturday, March 9, 2013

20th birthday at my second home

It's been two weeks since I've left home to fly back to Australia!

Currently settling down well and excited for the new semester. (:


So yesterday, on the 8th of March, I finally turned 20! Oh yes, in the middle of a teen and adulthood! Not sure if it's a good thing or not, hahaha.

Anyway, my friends and I had a celebration at the city last night for Kevin and I (My friend Kevin, who's birthday is 5 days away from mine and we celebrate it together, yay!) and although we didn't do much besides a movie and a dinner, it's still a fun and memorable one for me. The company is the one that makes it fun, isn't it?



 Outfit of the day! Pardon my messy room :p


We watched Oz: The Great and Powerful in 3D VMax at Event Cinemas George St.


What I thought about it? The storyline is nothing much - really cliche, in my opinion. But the graphics and visuals were stunning and really good in 3D. I think it loses it's point when you watch it in 2D. Graphics really makes you feel like you're living in their world. The acting and characters were pretty mediocre - Oz isn't a really likable character; he's like a douche who realizes his mistakes and then become a good person.


Anyway, we had dinner at Fujiya Japanese Restaurant afterwards.

Japanese Hotpot and the smashed tofu because of our attempts to pick it up with a chopstick.


My lovely mates 


 Our tiramisu cake!





So many crazy, silly laughter everywhere. Hahahaha.


And my beautiful gifts from my friends, :') So lovely. 

They know me too well :')



Oh andddddddd - my Iron Man collection so far :P

Look at these babies! :'D


Had a great birthday yesterday and I'm really thankful for each and every one of you :) x

Thank you to those who wished me over text messages and Facebook! It made my day!



And thank you Lawson boys for your 'wish' too :P



I'm a very happy girl, 


No comments: