Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm the world's happiest girl at the moment !

It's like an emergency update because I'm supposed to be doing my assignment right now. LOL !

I can't stand it, seriously.

Okay, so today was the day my dad comes back with our wishlist items;
- 2PM's Don't Stop Can't Stop Single
- Big Bang Diary (x2)
- Junior Magazine

So I woke up this morning with the thought of these goodies, and felt the bubbly feeling inside. Went out with my mum and my sister that afternoon and had tuition in the evening.

, .... came back at about 5.40pm, and I was like silently hysterical to myself, but I still went on with my tuition (home tuition) until 6.30pm and after my teacher left, my sistah and I immediately ran upstairs to my parent's room.

I saw my wishlist items on the ground. I was already screaming and was feeling happy like madddddd.





My dad was like "Do you have a collection of Super Junior CDs?"

I was like, "huh? No." Because I wasn't really a BIG fan to buy them all, so yeah, it is quite expensive in Malaysia too though.

So, my dad walked to the desk and took out a silver bag with SM Entertainment's logo printed at the side.

He dug his hand inside the bag and slowly took a CD out;

SUPER JUNIOR'S DON'T DON.

We were like ; "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

Then he dug his hand inside again;

SMTOWN SUMMER 2007.

He did that for 10 times.

10 times.

It means there's like, 10 albums & singles.

I SCREAMED LIKE SHITTTTTTTTT.

And I asked him where did he got all these; "...... and he gave this to me as a gift, because I told him that you all like Super Junior."

Well, he paid for the Super Junior concert tickets, so of course he'll remember their name! LOL :D

So it was a gift. A gift of 10 CDs. WHAT THE- ; Seriously, it's like he's giving us a whole collection of Super Junior. I was screaming again mannnnnnnnnnnnn ! I thought gifts was only like one CD or something, but DAMN I was happyyyyyyy ! :)

Then;

"You know, he asked me whether you guys liked SHINee or not but I don't know who you all were interested in so I told them you like "young boybands". So that night, he went to SM Entertainment and find SHINee in person and asked them to autograph this me. I checked out of my hotel the next day and they told me I had this parcel, so I opened it and it was SHINee's autographed CD inside."

After I heard that, I nearly fainted. AND OF COURSE, I SCREAMED AGAIN..

I KNOW IT'S AWESOME TEEHEE.



Super daebakness!

No comments: