Sunday, May 30, 2010

Recapping,

I'm recapping the past events,

April 27th,
    Sports day. Didn't win anything, but our house got the third this year. ): It's okay though, I just thought I could actually tried participating in some activities, but nevermind. At least I accomplished a mission then, haha. Felt so emo after that day, ):


May 13th, 
   Mid-terms started, fuuuh stressful. ): I needed more time to study. I think I did okay, but I'm not satisfied. I think I'll study even harder starting from now.

May 24th, 
   The first time I've ever eaten at SAKAE SUSHI, and I'm not not not satisfied. The food's there of course, can never compare to Zen's one at Sunway. Gah, my dad made me have such a high taste, D: D:
But the good thing is, they put K-POP music at the background. Ironic much?

.. and I forgotten the rest ):

No comments: