Saturday, July 17, 2010

so What's UP ?! :D

What's up with me these days? Let me list it down, ):

1. Homework, 
Loads and loads of it, I'm dying T_T;

2. Editorial Board,
I'm the Head of the Creative Design department, gaaah, edit pictures, layouts, you name it. D: ! But I LOVE my EB team!


3. National Service selection,
GAH, my friends got their results so fast, and now I'm sitting here, waiting for more than 24 hours for my freaking text. AM I GOING OR NOT?!?! I NEED MY ANSWER ASAP T_T! I need to be mentally prepared... ):

4. Talentime,
I know, it's SPM year and all, but this is the last year I'm going to perform on stage in front of my school, :') Anyway, we just had our auditions today and it was alright, although we screwed up here and there, but it's okay I guess. The judges gave good comments like "Really nice dance, expensive moves and it suits the music", but one thing was lack of coordination, SINCE I didn't really master my dance 100% yet, but it's alright~ Hopefully we can make it through! O: ! Monday's the result day, I'm scared~ T_T;

absolute-j, AJA! :)


5. BEAST fever?!
I know, it was like what, 4 weeks ago?? D: But the FEVER ain't over yet! Earlier today, I was in my class then one of my friend came and he told me "Eh! I saw you on TV yesterday night!" , and I was like "HOMG REALLY.", and yeah, it was aired on National TV~ X_X; Well, only 3 seconds of my closeup ! MY TV HAD to die yesterday night, or not I can get a chance to record it and pause it to take a picture with.. ME! LOLOL. And it's like a um, 32 inch LCD TV, so its like GIGANTIC LOL :D

Anyway, here's the video on YouTube! I love that kind soul who uploaded it there, :D !

[x]

And of course, Gikwang was standing beside me and that video is like so cleaaaaarr that he put his hand on my shoulder~ *_*!! He looked back to see if there was anything behind disrupting and then he was like, ok, nothing there, *puts*  (LOL quote from my friend :D)

So UBERLY CUTEEEEEEEEEE, teehee! And I can see Doojoon running behind me! :D

I miss them boys, aaaaaaaaahhh~~!

---

Okay, that's all ! :DD ~ I need to go sleep now, nights! :D

No comments: