Saturday, July 10, 2010

the BEAST-ly aftermath.

It has been 2 weeks since that "omfg-unbelievable-iwannacry-ahhh-event", and of course, the week after that I had terrible hangovers because my love for BEAST started to grow. holyshiz.

And now I'm in with Doojoon & Gikwang, 

-gasp- 

And I regretted for not doing much when I had the chance. I really really wished I had another chance to say goodbye to Doojoon, because I want to see him smile when I leave the stage, and not " :/ " , ah damn.

 Okay, enough with that, I miss him so much, ):


*
 A week after the "omfg-unbelievable-iwannacry-ahhh-event"
 
So we had our photography week after that superduperawesome weekend, and that week was HELLA BUSY. Standing under the hot sun, taking pictures, arranging little kiddies for their photo, skipping classes, crapping around with the awesome Editorial Board team, :) 

We had a mini-carnival on that week's Friday, but all of a sudden, I was attacked my viral food poisoning, so I didn't get to go to school. It's the first time I dread staying at home and want to go to school. ROFL.


 Two weeks after the "omfg-unbelievable-iwannacry-ahhh-event"

So our hectic week was over, and we were back into the study mode again, well, 70% now. We still have English Day events and movies on Thursday. Then our Editorial Board has to work on our magazine already, so we're still busy in a way. Oh! And guess what, I finally know who my Japanese student is! :) Arisaaaaaaa! Hahaha. We were called to the Staff Office to meet up with one of our teacher, who is in-charge with handling Japanese students, so he gave us our partners. Gah, so excited! The plans for the 3D2N host is really awesome. Especially my friends who joined are all my buddies, eep! :) Can't wait, really. :D 

August 2,3,4 ~~~! 

Oh, speaking of which. Talentime, my sister and I registered for dancing. K-POP again yo! We don't plan to win, but we just want to express ourselves through K-POP in front of the school, :) Really awesome, but stressful.  

Talentime's on July 30, which is on a Friday, and then AFTER that event, my dad will pick me up from school to go straight down to Taiping (my hometown), then we'll celebrate our relative's birthday there and we'll have a gathering, AND THEN, we'll come back on Sunday, THEN the Japanese students are with us on Monday till Thursday! :DDD 

OMG, that week will be AWESOMEEEEEEEEE. CAN'T WAIT! ♥♥♥

Alright, time to study, g'bye, :)

No comments: