Friday, October 1, 2010

mood : ECSTATIC !

I'm in a really BEAST-y mood now, :)))

, partly because I just finished my TRIALS! :)) , okay nvm there's still SPM. But my stress is less nowww :))

Two things I wanna update about BEAST,





#1 BEAST COMEBACK ON MUSIC BANK! :)


I've been waiting for weeks just for this moment , oh my god. Their performance was like OH SHIT SO SEXY ! They started off with Mastermind and then they performed Breathe. Junhyung shocked me when he just appeared and rapped, omggggg, he is like SO HANDSOME :OO !

And Doojoon was like omg, hehehehe. I love him lah.

Okay, so after thaaat, that daebak episode of MuBank,  I went to Twitter.

Then , the TT (Trending Topics) were like, ALMOST ALL OF THEM ARE KPOP :D



(if you don't believe it , CLICK on it to enlarge the picture :D)




AWESOMESAUCEEEEEEE.




#2 BEAST on AEC Show Power and a little bit of me :D ~

Hahahah! This is the last time of me on air , I hope. :P

This was shown on AEC @ Astro, on Sept 25. This is PART TWO lol. Part ONE was a week ago :))

(Click to enlargeee :D) ! 


and ..



OTL ;


It looks long, but it isn't LOL. ;D ,

It was like a second of me saying "OPPA SARANGHAEYO!" LOL. I told you in my BEAST fan account,  that is like the LAMEST thing you can ever say to a star.




No comments: