Sunday, October 17, 2010

Venetiannnnn @ Macau!

Yes yes. Venetian Hotel in Macau. My dad just told me that he booked the hotel room there! :D (For my year end trip to HK :D)

HOW AWESOME IS THAT? :D ,

I can't wait for my SPM to finish, GUUHH. Chill, another 39 days (to SPM) + 24 days (after SPM) = 63 days more. OH WTHECK.

Okay, so if you're thinking like, "Oh, Venetian? What's the big deal lol lol". Then check this out !


The hotel is THIS huge. PLUS, the drama Boys Over Flowers (Korean version) was filmed here before. AND many other dramas lah :)



Boys over Flowers K-Drama was shot here! :D

The most AWESOMEST thing about this place is, it's a mini Venetian inside! Since Macau's history had something to do with Portuguese, so they built this awesomeness IN THE HOTEL !


Get what I mean?! THIS is the hotel :D , and of course, this is indoors :))


Super super huge :DDDD !


OH I CAN'T WAIT ! :DDDD ! VENETIAN MACAU I'M COMING FOR YOU !!! :D ! 63 more days to go! 

Okay off to study! I MUST BE GOOD GIRL :D

, and thankyou so much dadddddyyy !! :)

No comments: