Friday, October 8, 2010

my love for B2ST! ♥

I came back from school and immediately took my shower and changed into my t-shirt.

What t-shirt?!

B2ST T-shirt! :DD




taken with my webcam, *cough*


So for Music Bank today, it was B2ST vs. 2NE1 for the #1 spot. DDD:

.. and of course I root for B2ST lah! :O 

But I was so so so tired today so I just went took a nap, and I forgotten to watch MuBank live. :O , but of course, I recorded it LOL :D 

Then then then, when I woke up, I checked my Doodoo (my iTouch, if you don't know), and went on Twitter and found that B2ST really won! :D , 

Heh heh. So happy. It's like, we wore our t-shirts today and they won! :D 

Oh gosh, they are pure ♥ ! 

, and I'm in love with Baby Doo ! ♥♥♥ 

God, I want to see them again, BADLY! ♥

&& before I go, 

My sis and I are adopting Junhyung as our brother already. TEEHEE :D (Yes it's for our own fun :D)

This is the picture which made it happen, :DDDDD

(like as though it's taken from my iPhone XD)

But I capped it in my Doodoo and edited it and uploaded it via twitpic :D

junhyung is the guy on the left ♥ , dongwoon is the guy on the right :D 


No comments: