Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's that time of the year..... AGAIN!

Hohoho.

It isn't Christmas!

It's the time when the National Service website gets the most hits (and crash later forever)! Yup, that's right, it's when the list of names for the National Service trainees is finally OUT !


Nervous? Scared? Excited? Anxious?

It's normal. I remember during my year......

I was really nervous, scared and anxious until I didn't even dare to check it at ALL. I have no idea what was I thinking. But anyhow, when I entered my classroom one fine day, my friends just blasted to me;

"GURL, YOU'RE CHOSEN FOR NS."

And yeah, I didn't get a chance to react at all.

Anyway, it's all part of being a Malaysian! :) , read about my STORY in NS, HERE! :)

Trust me, it's not all as bad as it seems. Really :)

No comments: