Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lawson heading to Sydney!

If you've read a couple of posts back about my obsession with this new British band called Lawson...

..they're coming down to Sydney for a gig!

YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM?!!?!?!?! PROBABLY NOT!

Was STOKED when they said they'll come to Australia. BUT WHICH PART OF AUSTRALIA GODDAMMIT?!

Sydney of course. Aaaaaaahhhhh. One of the reasons why I love Sydney.

They're going to my home base at Kuala Lumpur too, but too bad I can't catch them at that time!




Pre-sale was today and I bought them straight off the net while I was at Uni. Couldn't afford to wait till I got home. LOL!

And then today I heard that Lawson will be on the local Aussie radio, Bump Show, and I just had to tune in online.

Learn to Love Again by Lawson was playing - do check this song out!



And then later Andy Brown, the lead singer from Lawson came on the line with the radio DJ ! Omg excited. It's hearing him talking to you on the phone /cries/

After that short interview, I tweeted to him and he REPLIED me! Oh god this is SO CUTE! Made my night! (:


"See you soon!" 

OH YES I WILL SEE YOU SOON, BB. xo


So who's going to Lawson's gig in Sydney on the 18th of April? ;) x
--

No comments: