Friday, February 6, 2009

꽃보다 남자. Boys Before Flowers.

Boys Before Flowers, the Korean version. Now they're coming up with the China one. Like, so totally cool because they already have 3 (Taiwan, Japan, Korea) versions of this drama, with the same background but little changes here and there. I've already watched the whole Japanese one and I enjoyed it. The 'Final' movie was not bad, at least they had a happy ending. But I've never seen the Taiwanese version before since they created it quite sometime ago, like around 2000? I'm not so sure myself. @_@;


In a moment of distress. (L-R: Woo Bin[Akira] , Yi Jung[Soujiro] , Jun Pyo[Domyouji] , Ji Hoo[Rui]


Yeah, those are the main hotties of the show. Woot woot (: Ahahah~ I so prefer Min-Ho (the actor who played Jun Pyo) as Domyouji, because his looks are more suit for that spoilt-child type. Domyouji whereas, he acts well, but his looks is still more on the cheeky type. And Yi Jung. Whoa, he plays a wayyyyyyyy cuter Soujiro. His smile is a killer. X___X; Ji Hoo and Woo Bin is okay. (:

Argh. Playing PetSociety now. Have to get more money. LOL.

Ja. (:

No comments: