Sunday, February 8, 2009

I've changed it // Introducing...

So what do you think? The previous one was better or what? (Of course it's better, the person who made it was so darn pro.) I'm in the middle of dilemma. =___=;

Comments and opinions are greatly appreciated. And I mean, GREATLY. (:

So so so sleepy. And yet I'm forcing myself to stay awake. I'm such a masochist. I might re-do the blog header. It's too oogly. D: I don't want it to look like a box lol. Have to change it, first thing tomorrow. Hahaha. (:

EDIT:
I've done it already. It looks better now. && I changed the Header pic so that the title text is more prominent.

==*==*==========================

I know some of you haven't seen this before, so I'm posting this here again. Some of you have seen it, so don't bother about it. (:



Prince T.O.P. (:

He's this plushie I made out of felt-cloth. Impressive huh? Haha (: This are the details.

Who is it modeled from?: T.O.P fr. BigBang (Korean Group)
Height?: 20cm+, head to toe. 17cm from left to right hand.


Okay, I'll post more about this later. I seriously have to go sleep now. O_<

I'll wake up with panda rings later on. >_>;


Nitey nites. :D

No comments: