Monday, March 30, 2009

Last Farewell.

Yeah, so on Saturday was the last day my piano ever sat on that spot again.

Although I don't really use it, but still. It's part of myyyyyyyyyy houseeeeeeee.

;_;

Well, so the sad part is, I cried when I saw it got carried away, and GUESS WHAT.

..I was having tuition that time. And I immediately went into the toilet.

So my teacher was like (it's a guy) 'Sir, (to my dad) your daughter is crying'.

LIKE WTF. lol.

So I ended up, opening the toilet door and I bumped into my dad.

I was okay at first, but after seeing him and then he hugged me, I burst back into tears. :/

Oh well.

Last Farewell, to my piano. I hope my cousin will take care of it. <3

=

Now I'm so into D.I.Y.

I DIY-ed my own plushie. Now I'm going to DIY my own jacket (not making the jacket, but making a pattern on the jacket). I won't tell you how unless you're that interested. :D
And I was planning to DIY a cap, keychain, standee, so on and so fortthhh. :)

Hahahah.

Okay, so gonna check out the Mapthesoul.com . For Epik High lovers, come and visit it! My god, you don't know how much your missing. Anyway, I'm doing Tablo a good deed. ;3

TTYL people. (:

No comments: