Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet 6teen. Achieved!

..But here in Malaysia, it's not 'Sweet 6teen'.

It's the 'Sweet 7-teen'. You get your license, freedom, graduation from High School, everything on that year. My dad said he'll get me a new phone, a car, a laptop after graduation. D: D:

TEMPTING MUCH?? D: D:!! But seriously, it's time for me to FOCUS on the bullseye. At least a 'Distinction' for all my Science subjects.

~~~

So, I turned 16 today. 8th March. Women's day, and many other March Babies out there.

Dang, on 8th of March, at least 3 people are celebrating it with me. Not special anymore. D':

But anyway, Happy Birthday to all March Babies! (including the FT Island March Babies :D) Wen, I'm wishing you too! Tee hee.

*

Later imma eat my ice-cream cake! Guess what? BASKIN ROBBINS ICE CREAM CAKE! Weeewt! :D Big Bang totally made a success endorsing this product, look at how many BR fans you've attracted now? Hahaha.

*

..So my mum bought my birthday present today. She got me this 'Milk Teddy' purse I've always wanted. It's simple, but yay! :D

And I asked my dad to get me the headphones for my Walkman phone. Better quality and stylish ones. B)

My sis is gonna get me a necklace! :D:D I'm excited! :D:D! ~ *언제나 당신을 사랑해*~

*

THANKS to ALL that wished me Happy Birthday today!!

And also, thanks to my classmate who gave me a bear with a chocolate! Hahah~~ The chocolate is delicious! :D


Andddd alsooooo, THANKS FREYYIE for drawing this cute TOPpy picture for me! :D:D!! I LOVE IT ! GAAAHH~ Oh, and JxLyn is my pseudonym :DD

*

Listening to 988fm noww. K-POP segment time :DD !

No comments: