Friday, March 20, 2009

So...

Yeah, so I was like, slacking the few days of my holiday through...

.....Moral projects (nope, not done)

.....English Oral (halfway. :S)

...Seni Visual Project. (80% of what teacher asked me to do)



At least I benefited from something though. (:

....... Physics Tuition ALL THE WAY.

Bah.

Recap of what I did last week :

[Sunday 15th March] : Went to KL Bird Park. LOL. Just a trip down to memory lane that day. Wanted to go to our 1st A&W outlet near Amcorp Mall, but there's some event going on down there, so, patah balik it is. : /

... We took a family picture with us all covered with birds. : D : D I was like, leaning so close to a Cockatoo bird who was perching on my shoulder. I love her/him. (: It's so manja. (Loving)

[Tuesday 17th March] : Played PS1 & PS2 non-stop for the whole afternoon. I can say I felt REALLY dehydrated and nearly felt like dying. So warning to you guys who plan rotting like this everyday without dying : ALWAYS DRINK WATER. (:

[Thursday 19th March] : Went to cwen 's house yesterday. Just until dinner though. : D : D
Ate McDonalds for tea, Bak Kut Teh for dinner. (: McFlurry rocks, as always. (:

=

So, some random stuff now.

-



T.O.P Plushie (TOPpy) - 2nd Version, including Hong Gi from FT Island. (:
(c) Hong Gi doll - made by Eunnie
(c) TOPpy doll - made by Lynnie (Me)
(c) TOP - Big Bang - YG Ent.
(c) Hong Gi - FT Island - F&C Ent.

-

And for Cwen, here's the Haru Haru (Day by Day) - Big Bang music sheet : HERE.

If you need the song for reference, here it is : HERE. (imeem)

Tell me if you really can play the song. Huhuhu. (:

-

Damn. I'm seriously obsessed with my TOP dollllllllllllllllll. WARGGHH. I can't leave him alone. D':

..and oh, we (Me and Eunnie) were planning to make a Ji Yong doll. Hee. Seems that I need to go 1U again. o.o;

Oh again, happy belated White Day to all. Hahaha. TOPpy gave me chocos. :P :P

- - - - - - - -

Okay. Time is restricting me. Hahah. Laters. (:

No comments: