Monday, May 25, 2009

A normal update. (:

A Normal Update.

~I wanted to update this, a long long time ago.
But.
...My internet connection was sucky.
...I've no time..
..I've been saving it as a draft, hoping I can squeeze in some time to update.
* * *

`~ So it's obvious that I'm done with my Mid Terms. :D
Nothing much though.
But I still do have lotsa things to do.
I mean a lot.

To-Do-List :
*Make Ji Yong plushie
*Make a tutorial for BBVIP.net-ers
*Do something for my mum
*Moral studies assignment. (ugh, schoolwork)
*Physics and Chem tuition
*TOPpy piccehs
*Tuition
*TOP fan letter. (: (My mum let me send stuff over to Korea!)
*
And you know what? I went to MyStar yesterday. (:
..And I got..

*not inclusive of TOPpy. XD

*a better view. (:

Wooo! Seriously, I'm so freakin happeh. The words "BIGBANG" glows in the dark. (;

Look !

*squint your eyes if you can't see it.

So you know what happens at night. It goes all BigBang-y with the glow. <3 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204);">MyStar

*yes, bringing books to school will never be the same again!

A tote bag, with Big Bang. (: !

* * *

Guess what's this? (: I recently ate this a few days agoooo. Yep, sweet, juicy, delicious..

LOL ! (: A perfect fruit.

But luckily I remembered to put TOPpy out of the way when I was eating this.

Or not he might be stained purple. D:

* * *
Okaayy. I'm off.
I really 'simplified' my post today.
Be back on the hols to post more. (:

Oh. I'm away on Saturday, Sunday and by Monday I'll be back.
Outstation-ing.
And I'll be taking more picceys. (:


EDIT: I'm no longer going. That freakin trip is cancelled..... I'm so godd@mn disappointed. Was looking forward to it for the whole freakin week.
NOW THIS!?
Some crap holiday.

* * *

No comments: