Friday, May 15, 2009

{Post Examination Report : 1st Week}

{Post Examination Report : 1st Week}

FINALLY finished my FIRST week of exam.
~
So how did I do?
~
It was okay/crappy/easy/hard

blahh.
~
Still have another crappy week so go through.
~
Before I can enjoy the holidays/go Berjaya Times Square /get my Japanese Exchange student! *I'll add more details later / Penang trip? / and etc etc.
~
Can't wait LOLOL. So many tempting activities after this weeeek. Woot.
~
Anyway, this is my first time exposure to the Form 4&5 exam format. You have to like, write freakin' essays for History. And it's all in a language I'm not good at.
I think I might fail in History.
~
Oh, so you want to know about the Japanese Exchange ? Here are some details :
*
Date : 1st ~ 3rd August 2009
Who? : I'm not sure from which school though, but I'm going to bring her home to my house. (: My parents allowed me. :D
What? : We'll be bringing her (with the other participants of the Japanese Exchange) around KL with our school buses. So it means we're taking them with the school :D
Others? : Not much details have been released yet by teachers, but I'll be waiting for more. (:
I hope this will come out successfully! :D
*
Yes yes yes. I can't waitt. :D I'll be updating more after my exams, and of course, more new TOPpy pics will be inclooded. 8D

~ Yay (:
*My post is more coloorfool now. :D

No comments: