Monday, May 18, 2009

{RANDOM} Egg tarts? :D

{RANDOM} Egg tarts, anyone? Hyun Joong is giving them out for free. LOL. Kiddin'.

Cut from Boys Over Flowers Episode 15. Hyun Joong is the character that plays Ji Hoo or Rui (in the Japanese Hana Yori Dango) in this drama.

This video is his cut of the Boys Over Flowers when he's singing one of the OST "내 머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid)" He wants to borrow this man's guitar. Scroll this video until 0:11 sec and you can hear him slurring the word 'Egg tarts' LOL.



Hyun Joong: I'm so sorry, can I borrow your geeturr (guitar)?
Man: Why? You want to pray (play)?
Hyun Joong: I'm sorree, uh, I will pay you with my egg turrs. Can I borrow your geetur, just swance? (just once)
Man: Okay.

~* Hyun Joong sings 내 머리가 나빠서 (Because I'm Stupid) *~

LOL. It's really random, but I feel like posting it. Hyun Joong doesn't really look handsome here, but next time, he'll look as charming as a prince. (Later episodes) <33

No comments: