Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mmmh.

Mmmhh.

I can' t update on the spot.

I'm not that fast.

So I always update slowly, with the "past updates" all in one post.

Easy, isn't it?

Hahaha.

*

Saturday 20th June 09

Went for dinner with my "used-to-be" cousin, but she's a mother now of a son. (:

@ Zen, Sunway Pyramid ; Let the pictures do the talking. (:

The setting.

California Temaki. As a starter.

Grilled Mackerel + Garlic Rice = Best pairing.

Daifuku for desert. (:

(c) Pics taken by Eun.

Seoleim ; Kiwi Iced-crushed drink. :D
I bought another one, which is "Cookies and Cream" flavor. <3>

Okay, enough of the past. I still didn't update the "latest" yet. So anyway,

Just now I saw Super Junior on TV. Wooo. Live telecast from Taiwan. Some award show thingy. I don't know what but yeah, they were the guest stars. (:

They performed "It's you" and "Sorry Sorry". They look freakin fine in suits. White suit. (:

Oh, so yeah. Nothing much, so I'll just talk about random things lol.

> R.I.P Michael Jackson. ): I used to idolize him A LOT. Man.. You'll be forever in our hearts.

> Oh, anyway, I founded out I'm really into books. Like totally lol. Obsessed. Hahaha.

> And I got shortlisted for the editorial job thingy. Weeee. I just hope I'll get chosen tho. D:

> I hate H1N1. ): We actually had this China trip on planning. I'm scared if H1N1 flu gets worse, we'll have to CANCEL it. DX God, please don't make that happen to me. ):

> I is spreading the Sims 3 virus in my whole class. I happy. (: Even the prefects are borrowing it. >:D Such accomplishment. <3> Been playing Steps Online. Our school somehow had some promotion thingy during "Report Card Day" which I find it kinda ironic because during that time everyone's nervous to get their results or maybe get scolding from their parents and there they were, giving out FREE GAME CDs for the kids to play. Some motivation. Anyway, the gameplay's EXACTLY like Audition, but with NICER songs to play. Wooh. I mean seriously. It's a KPOP heaven lol. Compared to Audition lah.

Big Bang - Oh Ah Oh & Strong Baby
After School - Diva & Ah
Wonder Girls - So Hot & Nobody
Lee Hyo Ri
Girls Generation
SS501
SHINee
Rain

etc.
etc.

Interested? Go http://steps.cubizone.com

Hmm, not making this post colorful or whatnot lol. I've been postponing this for so long, coz I wanna wanna go play Sims 3 nowwwwww.

Tutuhs. :D



No comments: