Friday, June 19, 2009

What the..

Quoted from Eun "Why are there so many freakin mosquitoes in our house?!"

I think we've already killed 3 mosquitoes (2 from my sis; 1 from me). Yes, what a accomplishment.

I asked my tuition teacher on how to prevent this thing from happening, but the only thing he said was ---

*Oh wait, we just killed another 2 (1 mosey each), while I was typing this ROFL. I think we can make a mosey hitting competition. D|<

Another quote from Eun "Now my hands are wrinkled" (Yes, she diligently washes her hands every time she hits one mosquito.)

Okay, so back to the topic,

..He said that I should close all the windows in my house. Yes, he's got a point, but what? So no air? No fresh air? Uh huh. And since he's not a "insect-killer" type, he doesn't even want to touch household ants. And it means no killing of moseys for him. He doesn't even want me to flick off ants from my worksheets. D:

Well, leave him be.

Just a little something to update.

` So recently ;

-
I'm nearly finishing the last book of Harry Potter. Uh huh. (Yes I'm slow. I didn't read it until the two weeks hols. 831 pages babeh.)
- Been addicted to Sims 3. Yes, the game is seriously ADDICTive much. I even stopped checking for K-POP updates for a few days. (A few days is longggg)
- Tried Seoleim iced-drink. TVXQ Micky did a commercial for that.
- Wanting to get into the "Editorial Board" of my school. Interview is going to be held next week. (:
- Had my flu-shot which costs like RM70 for one. My arm hurts after that shot lol.
- Pissed that Big Bang is active in Japan right now... or maybe a little happy also lol. Probably my Japanese Exchange student might know them :D
- Happy that my friends are nice. LOL.
- Going to take over my class blog? LOL.

Won't be updating much, but just for some randomityyyyy ~ (Taken from Sims 3)

The "Tragic Clown" ghost D:

My guy looking through the telescope.


My guy and I. ROFL

Waiting for the car (; (He wants to sleep lol)

PSPS:/ I think that this is the only nicest hairstyle in the whole entire game lol, so my sister also used it. And we practically got ourselves the same looking guy. Hahahah. But nevermind, me and sister will always workout a win-win solution i.e: getting the same looking guy but using different girl characters.

Mad, I know! (:

Oh, anyway, the bottomline is "The pic above (the car one) is my sister's guy; that, of course, also shares the same face and looks as mine."

So, yay.

Update more later. (:






No comments: