Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Weekend Update.

The Weekend Update

Saturday
So we had some "happenings" last weekend.
Nothing much though, but my cousins came down for dinner and stuff.
So yeah, it's fun. (:
We had dinner at my house, at least 20 people were present.
And my maid hafta cook a lott of food.

Yep, fun. Hahaha. It's a gathering, as they say. (:

Sunday

Went to Sunway with cousins again. Just a normal outing, since my parents are bringing my aunt and uncle to shop, so we went our own ways.
Watched "17 Again". It's cool (:
Zac Efron is cuteeeeee. Ahahaha.
Oh, those people who don't know what's the film about, click here.

And we went to Kim Gary for lunch. :D

my disgusting-eaten cheese-baked chicken wings spaghetti thing. LOL


the mess we made.

and some customer service form my young cousin simply filled in with her name as "SpongeBob" who requests a new spatula.
LOL.



Then at night we had "Bak Kut Teh" and again, with the same batch of people. (:

And that's it.
They went back the next day.



*// This post ain't gonna be coloorful. D: So, that's it.




No comments: