Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm getting lazy. llOrz

):
Getting lazyyyy. llOrz.
Yes, and you don't really see updates here too.
..Although I have a laptop. Hahahaha.
..I'm supposed to update more with it, isn't it?
Bah, anyway..
My tests are like, another 2 weeks.
Still, there's no news about the Japan Exchange Programme.
Probably they canceled it coz of the H1N1. ):
That will suck. D':
*
Anyway, I had this sleepover with Winnie last Friday~Saturday.
Coz' on Friday, we had career fair at our sister school, Seri Suria.
So I met
Mr. Jonathan there.
LOL.
Damn, I wanted to hear the IMU University give their talk about Health Science courses, but they had problems with the projector.
Urrgh.
And we have to go back early. :/
So I didn't get the chance to hear the talk.
Psssh.

Then I went back with Winnie and stayed over at her house. It was fun. (:
But I have to leave my sister at home with my maid. :|
Parents were out that night.
So we had a webcam date. Hahahaha.
Actually it's more like, I'm only the one doing the webcam. You can't blame her tho, coz her webcam's spoiled. x_X;
Yes, we miss each other a lot. :'D
Anyway,
we had Swensens (all the way at SS2) for supper. So cool, isn't it?
But the terror~ I accidentally ordered too much.
Sorry. ):
Anyway, thanks Winnie and her parents to let me stay over. (:
And thanks for the "lap chiong" Hahahaha.
Yes it's from Thailand. Woo hooo.
*
This whole two days, we had BM week programs. Probably more like, BM day. LOL.
We had the most activities on Monday, and then half-day today. Some ironical name for BM Week. :/
-/*/-
Monday was freakin cool.
In the morning, we had BM activities, then in the afternoon..
..There was this group of old men (probably not so old. 35s~45s?) introducing us the new curricular activity called "Band Schooling"
Band schooling is an activity where the students get into a band and play instruments like Electric Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, and the drums.
Say goodbye to boring recorders and triangles.
So they did some demo, and they also brought along their instruments into our "Hall of Character" (Yes, it's our school hall's name) and showed us their skillzors.
Although they are old, they can play the instruments really really well. And they're giving out lessons too. :D
It's at Taipan, Subang Jaya though.
Anyway, they played so loud, (real loud) until our mic and the speakers were spoiled. D:
Then the guy was like "Uh, sorry. I think we might have spoiled your mic.."
LOL.
So now whoever uses the mic, the sound comes out blurry. Hahahaha.
Oh well. Now our school authorities have to call a "Repair Technician" (♦³ -sims3 alert)
-/*/-
On Tuesday we got to watch a Malaysian movie called "Anak Halal".
We thought it was a horror movie at first (coz one of the character looks like one :/) but nah, it was a life-thingy story.
A lot of violent scenes though.
D|
That's all for Tuesday. Nothing much really happened though.
-/*/-
Today, Wednesday. It was said that today at 8.30am/9.43am in the morning, there will be a partial solar eclipse.
I wanted to see it.
But our teachers don't allow.
-___-;
So my friend brought her bucket for no reason. :/
Anyway, most of the students are busy preparing for the Mini-Carnival held at our school on Friday.
Kkkk.
Moving on to BIOLOGY CLASS.
We got to dissect a live FROG today!
The frog is HELLA large I tell you.
I'll put pictures next time. Have to steal it from my class blog though, since I didn't bring my cam. (But I did use my friend's one. Hahaha. And I took a lot of pictures with it)
Whoa damnn. The internal organs are all exposed! LOL.
And they had to burst the heart. DX
Some of my friends couldn't tolerate it though.
Yeah, they really have heart for animals.
But in all, it's really funnnnn.
and disgusting, actually.
//
Annnnyywayy, I recently just watched the OLD Harry Potter (i.e. Order of the Phoenix) since they screened it at HBO, and my sister did not have the chance to see it yet.
And I finally came to realize that..
Harry is so
cute (I don't use the word hot on him, sorry LOL).
DX
Seriously, I don't know why I thought so.
So now..
I'm being more despo to see the
LATEST Harry Potter!
I know the ending sucks but..
Someone please bring me outt! ):
My parents are no-no to Harry Potter.
Which leaves me and my sister.
..Only. I guess.
ARGH.
*
Hmm, I just heard remixed Epik High songsss (they're from the official album though; actually, the whole album is remixed.)

So anyway, the songs ROCKED.
Love Love Love has a nice techno background.
And One.
Wowwww. I love Epik High! (:
And I just founded out today is Tablo's birthday!
Happy Birthday dearest Tablo!
"생일 축하합니다, Tablo!"

Wooo.
That's all for the re-cap for these 3 eventful days.
:D






No comments: