Monday, July 13, 2009

Transformers 2 ; Outing!

Yeah. So I finally managed to watch Transformers 2
It's niceeee, esp. watching with my friends; Winnie, Hsiao Han, Eun. :D
*
Eun is my sister, but don't think sisters can't be best friends too. :D
We're srsly close. :D
Hsiao Han, on the other hand, is my friend since 2005. She changed school after that so we had this outing together, something like a reunion ♥.
And Winnie, the mastermind of the plan. She had so much enthusiasm on planning this. Thumbs up for her. And she even did a "poster" that made me wanna go for this outing badly.
Hahahaha.
I might show later.
Oh did I mentioned? She sponsored everything for this trip! Aiie, thank you so much ♥
*
So Me and Eun left the house at 10am, reached at 1U by 10.30am. But Winnie reached there earlier. Hahahaha. But walking from the side entrance (old wing) to the cinema (new wing) wasn't easy. Me and Eun were walking with long strides and by the time we reached the cinema, we were practically panting.
So we managed to get the 4 LAST TICKETS (11.00am) which is located at the 2nd row lololol. But it's still okay, we didn't have to tilt our heads up that much.
Then we bought a small popcorn, chicken nuggets (we didn't have a proper breakfast), water, and Winnie brought her self-made-with-friends cookies. ♥ I love love love.
*
The movie was niceeeee. It has a proper storyline now. Unlike the first one. Ahahaha. Now they show more Bumblebee's awesomeness ♥ . yellow-Camaro! ♥

I want to be just like Sam, just with the shout of the name "Bumblebee!" and there he comes. With those sapphire eyes that looks so innocent ♥.
*
After the movie, my dad only gave me time until 2.30pm (the movie ended at 1.40pm; it's long) to hangout with my friends. Aisshh. I mean come on, we want to have lunch together, walk around together, and we only have 50mins to do everything?
So after trying to beg my parents, they stayed strict to their decision. Why?
It's because they were also at 1U, doing their Sunday things. And they hanged around for at least 3 hours+ just for us to get out of the cinema and bring us home.
We had transportation problems.
Sucked.
So we decided to ditch lunch and walk back to our usuals.
Managed to buy Seoleim again. Weee.
Then we (Me and Eun) have to go back by 2.30pm. D:
While Winnie and Hsiao Han stayed there.

We didn't get to take pictures. D:
Next time, next time.

I really wish we could have another outing together. :D

-


No comments: