Friday, July 3, 2009

A Sims 3 Picture Spam :D

* Sims 3 { P I C S P A M } *


Let the pictures do all the talking ♥
Click on the pictures for a better view.

Dad and daughter moments ♥
They're dancing LOL

Dad and daughter, in an embrace.
*in the progress of having an embrace lol*


Dad teaching daughter how to talk. when she's still young :D



A stupid thief I've encountered. -_-;
I paused him before he could steal anything else. Literally



Wondering why there's so many old people here at my house?
*hint - Graying hair*


....

..It's because I made most of my neighbours blow birthday cakes. XD
*Blowing birthday cakes in Sims will make your Sim age to another level ; Adult > Elderly*


The pink ghost of er... I forgotten his name.


Yes, the ghost possesed the chair. D:
It's floating lol.


They need some sleep to you know D:



Something that can never happen in real life. XD
-Friendly introduction-






The end

No comments: