Monday, March 15, 2010

Alice In Underland.

I didn't say Wonderland because it's not supposed to be a wonderland. It's more like Alice fell into a hellhole instead of having a ooh yes, wonderful time.

I mean, who actually thinks Wonderland has all these dragons and freaking dormouse that keeps on poking people's eyeballs out with her needle?


that freaking round thing tied with her is the eyeball of some monster she poked out.



Eww. I hate that part. 

Anyway. Went out with three lovelies, Lin, Mei Yee and Eunnie boo~ 1U baby!

LOL rofl. I think we already toured the whole effin' mall, because we keep ending up walking to the same place at least three times. O: O:

It was funnnnnnnn. Yeahhh. Next time we should plan more more more. Uh, study. -_-;


Okay, piccies time. 

Had lunch at Waffle World (: 


 meiyee's & eunnie's banana waffle.


icelemontea! taken by me (:

lin and I's waffle.


..and our mix platter. HAHA

wheeheee.

THEN only we watched our movie. Heh.
After thattt.
Went to Lotte Mart at the LG floor. Noticed that they put up some spiffy postersss (:

 sneak picture #1

the shopkeeper's gone. QUICKLY!.
(L-R ; Sorry Sorry -Super Junior, KARA, Oh- SNSD, Stand Up- Big Bang)

Then, went window shopping, and Lin decided to get me a birthday present. It's the thoughts that count, THANKYOU! :)
 I call her Alince (:
(In Korean, 애린스 - Aelinseu)
 she's my iTouch guardian (:
so cuteeee (: thanks Linnnn!

Thanks guys, although it's a short trip and Suria didn't get to join us last minute, it was still funn (:
RAWR!

 

No comments: