Saturday, March 20, 2010

TAG-GED.

 eww, what happened to the html? it screwed up!

I'm tag-ged by the almighty-dork lord, Wen.

I'm saying it like how some guy tries to speak good Engrish. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. (: teehee

   
             "

1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger is to write ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write about the ten things in their blog and post these rules.
4. Then, you need to tag 5 people and list out their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them comments telling them that they've been tagged.     "





#1 - I'm a person who thinks that thoughts should be spoken out and not kept within.

#2 - I'm a fully fledged dork, which is what I only call myself in front of my sistah. Just so you know that position of the dork LORD is already taken by someone called Wen.
 
#3 - Thinks that people who writes "Likes & Dislikes" as their "About Me" section is just so gay.
 

#4 - Thinks that some immature people (at my age) comes from an upside down family, or either they are totally screwed up inside whichever.

#5 - A really random person who can burst her randomity at you at any time she feels like it. O HAIL THE POWER OF RANDOMNESS.

#6 - Has the ability to laugh at anything, if possible. Ask Helen mei, she got caught off guard with my endless laughter during our skype session.

#7 - Has the world's awesome-est parents and sistah and maid, I tell you.

 

#8 - Is a Facebook addict as of now. I'll probably cool off with it soon.

 


#9 - Can't tolerate lifeless holidays, which leads me to terminal procrastination of doing assignments and can lead to frustration when school reopens.

 


#10 - Is having my heart beating fast with anxiety as time edges closer to Super Junior's concert. 


* * 


I'm tagging .. 
 - Helen mei 
- Jiaen mei
- Linnie
- Farah
- Joanne

ILY ~ ^^

No comments: