Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm SEVENteen.

I'm seventeen.

Seventeen.
Seventeen.
Seventeen.
SEVENTEEN.

Yesterday, a big pink cloud came over me and wooosh, I'm taller, skinnier, and dorkier (in a good sense ;D) as ever before. My identity card now shows that I'm officially 17.

Yes, 8th of March. That day where I finally came out from my mum's uterus. Kids, it's not from the tummy. Those are just lies to make you not scared of Biology.

Do you know what this means in Malaysia?

- A drivers license.
- The deadliest exam on earth.
- The start of a new continue.

and lastly, freeeeeeedom.

I'm not actually desperately looking forward to any of the above, but of course I do like a start of a new continue. But to achieve that I have to go through the deadliest exam on earth first.

it's sweet SEVENTEEN after SPM. dongdongdong.
Okay, whatever. Just straight to the point:

My dad got me an iPod Touch 32GB worth RM1.2k.

EPICCCCCCCCCCCC. 


 gotta love my touchhhh.



baby choiseunghyun on the backgroundd!


how can you not love it?


ooh yeah. potential mirror if you're despo for one. ;D


I can't believe he would actually get me something that is worth so expensive. Thank you daddddddddddd !!! ♥♥♥♥

At least I got a real sweeeeeeet seventeen present. Gosh.

 And not to mention a Secret Recipe chocolate banana cake (:

Damn Baskin Robbins always out of dry ice. OH EFF IT'S ALREADY 4 YEARS IN A ROW OKAY!? pfft.

Like what my CHOI SEUNG HYUN baby (yo, it's my baby T.O.P fr bigbang!) said in an interview;

"Last time they promised to deliver icecream cake to us. But they didn't."

- choiseunghyun baby, the boy who loved baskinrobbins but didn't get to eat it.
(fr. BigBang SectionTV Baskin Robbins CF interview) 

It looks like proof that my Seunghyun and I didn't get the cake. ): Gotta complain. lolz

-

Anyway, I name my iPod Touch, iTouch. Cancel the Pod, take the Touch. roflwtfbbq

And to Owen, my good buddy who is a good techie himself, recommended me the choice of choosing the iTouch. Plus all the tutorials he's done to guide the nooby Mac user like me. Thank you, thank you~~

Well, Owen always goes to this saying "Touch things you've never touched before." It sounds cheesy but me likey. Sounds so "commercial"~ Chyeah.  

NO SICK THOUGHTS PEOPLE kkthx

------

At school, I was quite surprised that many of my friends wished me happy birthday. And I even saw my buddy trying to get the whole class to sing the birthday song for me. 

She wrote on the book "Jo Lyn's birthday today" (or something like that), then she showed that book to her friends behind her, etc. etc. Then when I was halfway chatting with my friend, the whole class suddenly bursted into a "HAAAAAAAPPPYY BIRTHDAYYYY TO YOUUUUUUUU!!"

ROFL. I went redddd. Hahaha (: But thanks guys, I really really appreciate it. (:

-----

~ Ediiiiiiiiiiiiiited. 

Thanks mum and sis for dedicating a blog post for my birthday. I feel so touched, seriously. I freaaaaakinng love my family MUCHHHHSS!

Love love love my MUMMY, DADDY, EUNNIE, and my KAKAK! (: 





--

End. I have oral test to do tomorrow. I have to act. Act. ACT.

Byunghun oppa, help me.  (he helped! wheeeheee.)

** Done successfully. Syafi, Tenggie and Mun Mun and I did a good job. (:  
I especially love the "SING?!" part the most. ROFLOLOLO

Thanks guys. (:
--

No comments: