Friday, June 4, 2010

Had an awesomesauce weekend,

I had an awesomesauce weekend LAST WEEK, (:


this post is old, ):


On Friday, 
  Went karaoke with my mum and sis at Greenbox at AEON Bkt. Tinggi. Awesome as hell, cos there's TONS of K-POP songs and we can sing, HAHA. No romanization, just hangeul. But knowing us, we can read hangeul so yeah :D Sang many many songs. Korean, English and Chinese. Had so much funnnnnn :)

On Saturday,
   Was invited to Jamie's birthday lunch at Daorae, Sri Petaling. Awesomeeeeeee. Met Chelle at AEON, and left together with Chelle's dad. Met our gang in the restaurant, :)

Korean food man! But unfortunately, my stomach wasn't feeling so well that day, so I ate a little only. Someone kept asking me to eat, eat, eat, and even played a little prank on me. Damn you, someone, D: Made new friends, and of course, ALL of them knows KPOP. ;) Ate in the room where Super Junior came during their SuperShow2 concert. Well, not ALL of them, but some ;D

I wanna hangout with you guys more often next time, :)


had an awesomesauce time, (:
고마웡, 친구야~

More pictures in my fb (:

No comments: