Monday, June 21, 2010

fangirly, :D

Gah, it's been a long time since I updated something normal. :S

Soooooooooooooooo,

I'm going to BEAST's showcase this Saturday ! 



Wheeeeeeeeeee :) Gonna go there with my beastly bunch, :D Yeaaaaays! Can't wait, :)

I'm gonna make a placard for Doojoon and AJ, I hope it works! :D

U-Kiss just came to KL, and I didn't go for their fanmeet because I wasn't such a big fan. But for BEAST, well, not a REALLY big fan but I'm a fan too! :DDD

Gah, but I hope BEAST's can be as good / better than U-Kiss's one ):  /dies.


SHOCK ! 

*


And and and, I'm currently addicted to watching a Korean drama called ; "The Lucifer" (The Devil) on KBSWorld, and I freakin' love that drama so much,  

I think I kinda outgrowned predictable light romance dramas unless there's my favourite casts in it, hehe. 

The genre? Mystery, Crime. Something like IRIS, but not so underground type, :) 

Omigoshhhhh, I'm mad. I only update this like, when the drama's going to the end, :( 

3 more episodes to go, T_T; 오승하 보고시프~~ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ ~~

Gah, ♥ 


Whoever enjoys mystery and all, GO WATCH THIS! :D 


*
And and andddd, my Seunghyun jagiya~~! (: ~~  ♥ 

He just released his first solo MV, :DD


So hot ♥ ~~ 




whoooooooooooo, :D

No comments: