Monday, June 21, 2010

tagged by almighty Wen.

Got tagged a very very very very very long time ago. Doing it for the fun of it. (:

--

1. Besides your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
On the forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Schooooooool, :S

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Eun (: Selca.

4. Would you consider yourself spoilt?
Nope.

5.Will you ever donate blood?
Why not?

6. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yes, of course. :)

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Not dead but, just go away from my life. :)

8. What does your last message say?
Phone text? "I'll wait for your call.".

9. What are you thinking right now?
About another hectic semester to go through, :/

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Yes I do. :(

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
11pm, D:

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
School uniform, D:

13. Is someone in your mind right now?
Yeah. But I'm planning to let him go, :(

14. Who was the last person who text you?
Chelle, :D

Tag 10 "lucky" people to do this quiz,  they're just my characters :D

1. Eun
2. Helen
3. Dixxon
4. Him (for the fun of it, :D)
5. Angel
6. Seunghyun (muahahaha)
7. Michelle
8. Cwei
9. Cwen
10. Spongebob 

15. Who is number two having a relationship with?
Someoneeeeeeee ;))) Teeeheeee ;DDD , my god, this question suits you so much, mei :P

16. Is number three a male or female?
Male.

17. If number 7 and number 1 get together will it be good?
LOL, they are friends! :D

18. What is number 1 studying?
Scienceeeee stream, hahahaha :D

19. Is number 4 single?
I think so, but I don't know. D:

20. Say something about number 6.
My Choiseunghyun, :D bingutop kkkk ~~

21. What you think of number 3 and number 6 being together?
UM. Number 3 prefers Yoseob. And number 6 is just for me! :DD

22. Describe number 9.
SO HYPER AND OMG, I miss hanging out with you, :D

23. Do you like number 8 ?
Like? I LOVE her! Hehehehe, :D

24. What you think of number 6 and number 10 being together?
My Seunghyun doesn't date no sponge. Hahahahah. It'd be so hilarious though.

No comments: