Sunday, October 18, 2009

rambles} I'm not a stalker.

Just want to post some recaps of what I'm up to these days.

1st : I'm watching a drama ; IRIS. It's really action packed. Especially there's two characters played by the actors I really loveeeeeeeeeee, Lee Byung Hun (as the lead role) and T.O.P (as the assassin of Byung Hun's character). Ugh, the conflict. I really, really, really LOVE how Byung Hun portrayed his character. So real. So real until I really felt jealousy of Kim Tae Hee. ROFL.

To Eun ; FTH FTW :D

2nd : I'm stressed coz of my finals. Been getting stomach problems lately, and doctor says that it's due to stress. I'm not sure it's because of that or probably another reason. :/

3rd : To Eunnie ; Was feeling rather down and pissed yesterday, thanks to my Eunnie, she made me feel better. She even cried because she can feel my pain. Ah, gosh. I don't have a best friend, but you seem like you're everything a best friend can be to me, Eunnie. I love you. Seriously (:

4th : To Helen ; You made me LOL. Seriously. Ever since I met you, you made me LOL, a LOT. HAHAHA.

Anyways, you know the post about the Korean staff at Daorae.. this girl, code-named HELEN, kept saying to me that I'm officially a stalker. She can't stop saying that.

Quote from her; (she wants to blacklist me. ROFL)
♥ helennn ;; 장효리 _ i'm a blackjackVIP (: says (12:28 AM):
*they'll make you stand against a wall, holding this piece of paper that states your DOB, ethnicity etc. etc.
then they'll take the pic and format the page to make you look like those criminal shots where you don't get to smile XD
♥ helennn ;; 장효리 _ i'm a blackjackVIP (: says (12:29 AM):
*lol THEN they'll post it on their door and send it to all the restaurants that have cute looking waiters : D
☆ lynnnn_ } * ☂ いつか;; ♥ ⓒⓢⓗ ; ⓑⓗ ♥ * 111109&161109 says (12:30 AM):
*anyway, since its not a "real criminal shot", i will smile and do cute poses
*ROFL ROFL ROFL
♥ helennn ;; 장효리 _ i'm a blackjackVIP (: says (12:32 AM):
*ROFL LMAO
♥ helennn ;; 장효리 _ i'm a blackjackVIP (: says (12:33 AM):
*customers will be like: what a freak. no wonder she's blacklisted.
**smirks*
*BAHHAHAHA


ZOMG. ROFL. And I thought of countering that, but she kept going and goingggggggggg. She even gave me a nickname "stalker@daorae". Like whuttttttttt. ROFLLL.

Helen, helen mei.. Tsk tsk. Don't take this seriously. Hahahaha~ It's just a random post. :3

* * *

Okay, gotta go. Good night, world.

No comments: