Sunday, October 11, 2009

thehappening} dinner at DAORAE 111009

R O F L . (:


So my sister has PMR for the past few days, but it will still continue till Tuesday. All the best to you darls (:

My dad thought, since she worked hard and all, we were given a choice to eat anything we want. (:

So, DAORAE (다오래) - Korean food. At Desa Sri Hartamas. One thing I like about the place is, there's a Seoul Mart underneath the restaurant ! (: [The restaurant is upstairs]

We went up, and were greeted by the Korean staff. The guy who showed us our way to our seat is cute. (: ROFL, I took some stalker pics.

Alright, let the pictures do the talking. (click to enlarge)

uncooked beef before bbq-ing. (:

yachaejeon ; vegetable pancake.

the previous stars that eat here, there's even the KBS crew. (;
(at the wall beside our eating area)



FT Island, Rain, TVXQ.


TVXQ and I


The cute Korean staff that show us our way to our seat.
(This is when we were paying our bills. ROFL at Mum. ;D
He was really shy. O:)


What to say about this.. hmm. See the chemistry? ;D

After that, we went to the Seoul Mart downstairs, and bought 2% ! (: Unfortunately, all the cans are only T.O.P. What can I say, he loves me too much to even follow me to Malaysia. (':

the 2% section.


random shot of seoul mart, while queuing up.

2%, blur. taken at home in my fridge.


Then we went to Subang Parade, quite desperate to take our VISA picture for the Japan trip. (We have quite a little time left) ROFL. It was 9pm that time, so it was still okay.


my sister bought this DVD of our own keepsake.


I took the picture, and went up and run to MPH (cos we thought we have too little time) to check for our magazine. But, argh, have to retake again. -_-; So I have to run all the way down. -_-; Made the Bibimbap (Mixed Korean Rice) in my stomach even more bibimbap-er.

Alright, update ends here. My tuition teacher is coming. O:

Tata (;

No comments: