Friday, October 2, 2009

random} survey thingy :D

Stolen (again) from some DeviantART journal. (:
A;;
-Available: Er, you could say that. But I'm not looking for one right now. (:
-Age: Sixteen.
-Annoyance: Attitude, my stomach problems. ):
-Allergic: None yet.
-Animal: Puppies, dogs, kittens, cats, birds, eagles, horses.
-Actor: Lee Byung Hun ♥ ♥ ♥ ! WOOT.

B;;
-Beer: Not yet, and no thanks.
-Birthday/Birthplace: 8th March 1993 ; KL, Malaysia.
-Best Friends: Eun ♥ , Syafi ♥ , Freyyie ♥ , Winnie ♥.
-Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes, lips, body.
-Best feeling in the world: Ecstatic-sm. ♥
-Blind or Deaf: Neither, and I'm thankful.
-Best weather: Sunny but not hot, rainy but not dark.
-Been in Love: Yes, of course.
-Been bitched out?: I'm not sure. Maybe?
-Been on stage?: Yes, of course.
-Believe in yourself?: Yes. But I try hard to though. (If I hear FT Island's Believe in Myself, probably I'd be more stronger.)
-Believe in life on other planets: Yep.
-Believe in miracles: Yep.
-Believe in Magic: After seeing "Breaking the Magician's Code" on TV, no.
-Believe in God: Yes.
-Believe in Satan: Not yet.
-Believe in Santa: Bahahaha. My dad is better than Santa. (: ♥ ♥
-Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Sometimes. D:
-Believe in Evolution: Yes yes yes.

C;;
-Car: Audi, Peugeot, Volvo, BMW (:
-Candy: Mentos, Bubble Yum.
-Color: Blue, White, Black, Pink, Green.
-Cried in school: Hahah, yes. I'm actually emotionally sensitive.
-Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
-Chinese/Mexican: Chinese (:
-Cake or pie: Cakee. I never tried pies, never liked them. O:
-Countries to visit: Paris, Korea (for the 3rd time again!), New Zealand, UK.

D;;
-Day or Night: Day.
-Dream vehicle: Peugeot !
-Danced: Yess. Talentime, and for fun. Not tango or line. -_-; It's pop dance.
-Dance in the rain?: Nope.
-Dance in the middle of the street?: Nope.
-Do the splits?: Nah.

E;;
-Eggs: Love 'em!
-Eyes: Dark brown.
-Everyone has: LOVE.
-Ever failed a class?: No such thing in my country? :/ For a subject in exam, yes. But class? D:

F;;
-First crush: An ex-Form 5 guy. ;_;
-Full name: xxx xx Lyn (:
-First thoughts waking up: What day is it today?
-Food: Is chemical substances that tastes yummy.

G;;
-Greatest Fear: Heights, butterflies, stomach problems. ):
-Giver or taker: Both (:
-Goals: To achieve a successful future. (Ongoing, but my progress is slow)
-Gum: Lotte Apple Mint, Bubble Yum, Clorets.
-Get along with your parents?: Yes, definitely! I love them so so so much. ♥♥♥♥
-Good luck charms: No. ): I tried making them, but they don't bring any luck. ):

H;;

-Hair Colour: Black. Can't dye it yet. ):
-Height: 166cm
-Happy: With Eun, yes. (:
-Holidays: Chinese New Year, Christmas. I just love the festive mood. (:
-How do you want to die: Er..?
-Health freak?: Yesss. .____.
-Hate: Attitude, stress. :/

I;;
(In guys/girls)
-Eye colour: Natural. Doesn't matter to me. :/
-Hair colour: Black or dark brown. Not blond, or too spunky. O:
-Height: Taller than me, but not too tall.
-Clothing Style: Simple and Korean style ♥ Black rimmed glasses, t-shirt, hoodie, sneakers, and jeans. MUST NOT, wear slippers with 3-quarter pants. Eww, Malaysia is flooded with these people. DX
-Characteristics: Kind, caring, loving, can support financially ♥
-Ice Cream: Chocolate, Vanilla.
-Instrument: Pianooooooooooooooooo ♥

J;;

-Jewelry: Treble Clef necklace from Eun ♥, Jae Joong's necklace ♥
-Job: Anything to do with Science ~

K;;
-Kids: Can't tolerate that much yet. Must wait for mother instincts to come when I'm older. XD
-Kickboxing or karate: Karate for me. O:
-Keep a journal?: Real life, probably more like a notebook with all the random things I did. Online would be here.

L;;
-Longest Car Ride: 2005, went to the East Coast by driving. 5 hours straight? I kinda forgot.
-Love: Parents, Eun, Friends, my 사랑s.
-Letter: Too old fashion. O:
-Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, many times. I love laughing. (:
-Love at first sight: Not really.

M;;
-Milk flavour: Fresh Milk .
-Movie: G.I.Joe : Rise of the Cobra, Iron Man, Harry Potter.
-Mooned anyone?: Probably? (Not really clear with the question)
-Marriage: Next time, yes.
-Motion sickness?: Last time used to have a lott. Now not much.
-McD's or BK: McDonalds, FTW.

N;;

-Number of Siblings: One and loving it ♥
-Number of Piercings: NOT YET. ): This year before my Japan trip! ._.
-Number: 3, 8, 9. (: ~

O;;
-Overused Phrases: "LOL". All caps.
-One wish: Stay happy and healthy.
-One phobia: Butterflies, height.

P;;
-Place you'd like to live: Australia, UK or Vancouver~
-Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi. I only drink when I'm eating fast food.

Q;;
-Quail: Quail Eggs? D:
-Questionnaires: Tiring.

R;;
-Reason to cry: When I feel emotional, or you hit me with sensitive topics. D:
-Reality T.V.: 2 Days 1 Night, Family Outing? LOL.
-Radio Station: hitz.fm. I don't hear much radio though.
-Roll your tongue in a circle?: Yep.

S;;

-Song: Currently, Beat in Love and You Never Know by Clazziquai, Vari2ty by Jewelry, Betrayed by Tae Goon, Wannabe by Epik High, The Leaders by G-Dragon.
-Shoe size: 6, I think?
-Sushi: Yeppp :D:D
-Skipped school: Yeah, but I have reasons. Reasonable reasons.
-Slept outside: Nope.
-Seen a dead body?: Yes, at an accident site. Dead cats/dogs. D:
-Smoked?: Nope.
-Skinny dipped?: LOL no.
-Shower daily?: Of course.
-Sing well?: I don't know.
-In the shower?: O_o; What do you mean? Sing in the shower? Then yes. LOL
-Swear?: Yeah. O:
-Stuffed Animals?: YES. I got loads. And gave away loads. O:
-Single/Group dates: I've never been to a date before. But I quite like the idea of group dates. Preferably double date :D
-Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries :D
-Scientists need to invent: Something that can improve lifestyle. 8D

T;;
-Time for bed: Not now ;D (031009 ; 1.24PM)
-Thunderstorms: ..disturbs my sleep. ):
-Touch your tongue to your nose?: I'm no giraffe. D:

U;;
-Unpredictable: Maybe. (:
-Under the influence?: Nope.
-Understanding?: Yes.

V;;
-Vegetable you hate: French-beans, that slippery-leaf vegetable. Yesterday Eun and I just issued a hate-note to that veggie. D:
-Vegetable you love: Almost alllll. 8D
-Vacation spot: Koreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Japannnnnnnn, Singapore, China

W;;
-Weakness: Emotional, stomach, can't draw straight lines well. :/
-When you grow up: I want to be a doctor.
-Which one of your friends acts the most like you: How'd I know? D:
-Who makes you laugh the most: Eunnnn ;DDDD !
-Worst feeling: Ignored.
-Wanted to be a model?: Maybe. O: My mum keeps on saying I got the potential to be. O:
-Where do we go when we die: Somewhere peaceful. :D
-Worst weather: Raining, dark, gloomy and humid for DAYS.
-Walk with a book on your head?: Never tried.

X;;
-X-Rays: O: ! Amazing.

Y;;
-Year it is now: Two-double o-nine.
-Yellow: Yellow.

Z;;
-Zoo animal: Lions, bears, birds ! ;DD
-Zodiac sign: Rooster, Pisces.

* * *

WHOOO. I was crazy to think that I could finish all in one shot. LOL. This took me approx. 2 hours, with many distractions in between. OX

No comments: