Saturday, October 3, 2009

events} Mooncake Festival + happiness (:



031009 - Mooncake festival.


Tonight, we had a gathering with my relatives at my home. My cousins came (most of them are still young) and we played lanterns and stuff, yes, I'm a good noona. (: Wen came late. LOL. But anyhow, we still played like crazy. Thank god they actually listen to us.

Kinda fun to be older than them, right? ;D

Too bad Wei was still asleep at home that she couldn't come. ): Sigh.

* * *

Anyways, my dad got our wishlist already! He said, our uncle from Korea bought it for us (: ~ We just have to wait for him to come back tonight.

And when he came back, he told me "Do you want your Korean stuff now?"

Knowing me, I nodded like a mad girl. "YES YES YES."

Then my dad said "Alright. Go upstairs, I'll unpack my things."

I went up, following him, then he called me from the room. "LYNNN!"

I was like "YESSS?!", then ran into the room. He took out two paper bags with labels "Evan Records" and "Bandi and Lunis Bookshop". (From COEX (Seoul's shopping mall), I presume.)

As I opened the bag, I was like "O________________O" and I practically jumped, and rushed out the room and bang into my sister. LOL. The bag was distorted a little after that. She was like "JIEEEE AHHH!!!"

So yeah. That was how I got them. (': ~ My dad won't be needing to buy me Christmas presents now~ Heh ;DD

Piccies (all taken by my webcam) :D


Big Bang BIG SHOW (Concert) DVD ! :D


G-Dragon - Heartbreaker album! :D


FT Island - Cross and Change album :D


Tablo's Pieces of You novel, written by the man itself (:



JUNIOR mag ;D
(Only RM18 in Korea (inclusive of 4 posters?!), but RM64 in Malaysia's shop. WHAT.)



The back cover of the mag. G-Dragon's Heartbreaker pose. Love it.


I shall NOMNOMNOM all these goodies like RIGHT NOW. (: !! HAHAHA. READ, WATCH, LISTEN, SEE. (: !!

Thanks Uncle Yoon and Dad ! WARGH. Uncle Yoon in Korea, you probably don't know how much I'm smiling to myself right now. (: !

THANK YOU !

*

No comments: