Sunday, October 18, 2009

thehappening} japanese food + autograph

So today I went to Zen for Japanese food at Sunway Pyramid. Nice as always. Daifuku for dessert.

But sorry Helen mei, there was no handsome guys there. ): ROFL !

Then, my mum, she knows that Ethan Ruan, (阮經天) and Cheryl Yang, (楊謹華) (main casts from the drama My Queen) was having their fan meet event. So she rushed us (Eun and I), (who knew what she wanted to do; getting to see the stars) and my dad, (who was terribly clueless at her rushing; "Why you guys are running so fast? :/) to that event. We thought it was indoors, but it was actually outside.

Surprisingly, it's not that much people. It's less than 150, I guess. So we were quite near to the stage.

I have pictures, but I will post them up next time. Not in the mood of getting it from my sister's desktop etc etc. Long process. D:

My mum, who watched the drama, liked Ethan Ruan. So, they announced that there was an autograph session. She said to me "Want? Want?" and I was like "I don't know, up to you." Because I myself not a really big fan either.

That time, there was this guy who passed by, he was like mumbling to his girlfriend "I also don't know who is this guy." ROFL.

Anyways, my mum went up on stage and got his autograph (after buying the DVD which is RM80 ; not bad, the actual price was RM99.). She wanted us to join up on stage too, but the staff, of course, didn't let.

But anyhows, here's a recap.

Ethan had his hairstyle changed. He cut it shorter to a more like, buzz cut type of style. So before my mum went up on stage, I gave my mum a few pointers.

Me and Mum

"Mum, tell him something that will make you be remembered."
"Like what?"
"Tell him that his hairstyle is ugly."

At this, she was like giving me a look.

So I decided to keep quite and just LOL-ed myself.

Anyhow, she went up on stage, and went back down, with a huge grin on her face.

She said,

"Wow, I just talked to him."

I was like "Whoa. What did you say? Did you tell him that his hairstyle is ugly?"

She said ; (their conversation goes like this)

Mum and Ethan

"Wow, you changed your hairstyle eh?"
"Yeah, I'm currently shooting a new movie."
"Wow, that's cool. When will it show?"
"By November, somewhere around there."
"Nice! Anyway, your acting here *points at the DVD box he was signing* is really good~"
"Ah, thank you!"

- Ethan takes my mum's hand and shakes them with his two hands. At that, my mum responded the shake back with two of her hands as well. - (lucky her)

Well, don't ask me HOW I managed to remember all these, but she kept on rehearsing the whole conversation to us many times.

Yeah, she's lucky.

And I thought, we got luck for NEXT WEEK's Lee Min Ho fan meet as well. At Sungei Wang.

At freaking far Sungei Wang at 5pm. All the way downtown.

And the freaking next week of that day is my finals.

Tough luck.


Ugh.

Now I really envy my mum. :/

* * *


No comments: