Sunday, November 15, 2009

rambles} 29 more hours as of 4pm GMT+8 --

-- to the Japan trip, of course! :D

So we had the whole weekend to do specialty shopping, especially for the trip. What a way to pump up the excitement! XD

Went to Sunway Pyramid today.

Bought a pair of shoes from NewBalance. (It's the same as Byunghun's at IRIS, when he went to Akita, Japan. I'm proud. LOL.)

So there's this shop beside the NewBalance shop, which is a CD shop. They played the movie G.I. Joe on the TV for promotional purposes. So happen when I looked at the TV, Storm Shadow was talking, while holding up his shuriken. That made my sister and I melt. And ended up walking towards the shop instead of going into the NB shop. ROFL.

Parents: "Heyyy, the shop's here!"
Sis and I: "Whoa, Storm Shadow~~~~!"

==

As we walked, we passed by a new shop which sells Korean apparel. Woooohooo. It's yet to open though.
The thing that catches my eye is;  the models of the promotional poster looks so attractive (You know, Korean models).

Can't wait for it to be officially open!

==

Ahh damn, I'm so sleepy. I want to go take a short nap now.

... Have to go out for dinner tonight. O:

No comments: